Nissan Titan Forum banner

Want to buy or know where to sell stock b pipes?

890 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  WhatTitan? 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking at my next upgrade for my Tit so I wanted to get some Cajun B pipes. I wanted to see if anyone needed a set of OEM b pipes or knew where to sell them? I was thinking of gutting them just to see if I liked the sound of catless but if I can get some money out of them I might as well take the plunge! Y'all let me know if you have any ideas please! Thanks?

#4 ·
You will likely only get about $60 for the catted B-pipes. That's what I got and most thought it was on the high side of their generosity...

#5 ·
Some money is better than none. Would I be better selling the cats by themselves orselling the whole b pipe to someone with a Titan? I dont know who buys stock b pipes though... and I was thinking about running my truck without the B pipes for a couple days but I've heard claims of burnt valves and fire hazards. You think it would be serious?

#6 ·
I got $30 for my manifolds and $0 for my catted b pipes. Feel lucky if you get anything.

I would not run without b pipes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.