Anyone purchase a 17' Pro4x yet? - Nissan Titan Forum
2016 Titan General Forum General discussion forum for the new 2016 Nissan Titan.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 02:40 AM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Anyone purchase a 17' Pro4x yet?

So as the title states, has anyone purchased a 17' Pro4x. I need to purchase another truck soon and I'm deciding between an F150 or a Pro4x. I don't really need the 4wd as I'm in So. Cal but I don't want chrome so in order to get the least amount of chrome as possible I'm looking at the Pro4x. I'm looking for some insight on how these new models are. I've read and watched professional reviews but that's not what I'm looking for. Also if possible what kind of discounts you got.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 06:08 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I was with you. No chrome for me, which left me the Pro 4x model. I was down to a Ram, f150 and Titan. Went with Titan. They have $6 off right now, I believe. I got 2 offers. One was $8k off and went with the deal that gave me $11k off. That one was with VPP pricing though. They stacked a one to one nissan rewards or something that I got from another nissan dealer for an added $2k. My MSRP was $48,270 and I got it for $37,550. Pretty happy with that. Just got it Friday.
post #3 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Re: Anyone purchase a 17' Pro4x yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarets View Post
I was with you. No chrome for me, which left me the Pro 4x model. I was down to a Ram, f150 and Titan. Went with Titan. They have $6 off right now, I believe. I got 2 offers. One was $8k off and went with the deal that gave me $11k off. That one was with VPP pricing though. They stacked a one to one nissan rewards or something that I got from another nissan dealer for an added $2k. My MSRP was $48,270 and I got it for $37,550. Pretty happy with that. Just got it Friday.
Whats VPP pricing? I get a personal $750.00 private offer bs from nissan every now and then. I think one came in Nov., I haven't requested a price yet. I was thinking the one's I'm looking at are 52K -4K rebate and maybe another 4k dealer discount for 44k. How's the truck so far? I was trying to find out information from gen.1 owner to gen2. I tell you I was surprised of the quality on the truck. The one thing I still can't stand is the front fender with that chrome piece. I told the dealer, you'll have to bondo and repaint the fenders for me. HAHA...... Seriously why have that on there. Another small quirt of mine the chrome around the fog light housing urghhhhhh. Plasti dip or replace. Where are you located maybe I'll say you give me 11K off I'll take it....... BTW you purchased non XD correct?

Last edited by Titanequipped; 01-02-2017 at 03:04 PM. Reason: added sentence
post #4 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 05:25 PM

Yup, I'm a 1500 Titan. No XD for me. It's my mobile office. I have some family that work at the factory so i got VPP ( discount). Love it so far. I negotiated a remote start in the deal. I'm waiting for it to come in to the dealer. They have to install. I went pretty bare bones on the options on Pro 4x Thought I'd hate the cloth but I love it. Totally shocked at the quality of it. And this truck has the best lights of any vehicle I've been in. I can see everything. So far so good.
post #5 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 06:17 PM

The fully loaded Pro4x is $52,XXX. I only got the tow and utility pkg. there is a convince omg worth like $3500 and a lux pkg that is like $750. That comes with like remote start, all leather, heated and cooled seats and 360'view camera. And a bunch of other stuff.
I really wanted the 360 view camera and remote start. Those were my 2 wants outside of my pkg. I negotiated a remote start installed by the dealer but have to wait 3 weeks for it to come in from nissan. Uses same fob but you hit lock button 3 times for it to come on. Mine does have front and rear sonar and rear camera but no front camera. That is my big miss. But overall happy. I'd have to pay $3500 for r that feature.

The fogs have chrome around them (that i too am considering plasti dipping) but I don't know where else you are saying is chrome'd? Mine is all black besides the nissan logo.
post #6 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
The fully loaded Pro4x is $52,XXX. I only got the tow and utility pkg. there is a convince omg worth like $3500 and a lux pkg that is like $750. That comes with like remote start, all leather, heated and cooled seats and 360'view camera. And a bunch of other stuff.
I really wanted the 360 view camera and remote start. Those were my 2 wants outside of my pkg. I negotiated a remote start installed by the dealer but have to wait 3 weeks for it to come in from nissan. Uses same fob but you hit lock button 3 times for it to come on. Mine does have front and rear sonar and rear camera but no front camera. That is my big miss. But overall happy. I'd have to pay $3500 for r that feature.

The fogs have chrome around them (that i too am considering plasti dipping) but I don't know where else you are saying is chrome'd? Mine is all black besides the nissan logo.
I don't like the trim piece on the fenders in general. Has some chrome on them.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone purchase a 17' Pro4x yet?-2017-nissan-titan-regular-cab-endurance-v8-fender-badge.jpg  
post #7 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Oh BTW I found a NMAC owner loyalty coupon for $1000.00 off a new Titan......
post #8 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanequipped View Post
Oh BTW I found a NMAC owner loyalty coupon for $1000.00 off a new Titan......
Dang, could have used that on top of my deal!
post #9 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanequipped View Post
Quote:
I really wanted the 360 view camera and remote start. Those were my 2 wants outside
of my pkg. I negotiated a remote start installed by the dealer but have to wait 3 weeks for it to come in from nissan. Uses same fob but you hit lock button 3 times for it to come on. Mine does have front and rear sonar and rear camera but no front camera. That is my big miss. But overall happy. I'd have to pay $3500 for r that feature.

I don't like the trim piece on the fenders in general. Has some chrome on them.
Oh. I was thinking you meant in grille. Yeah, in may flat matte plasti dip. Not sure if it's worth the effort but may. Waiting for some good weather. Need to Meguires ultimate compound a few swirls in the paint and get a spray wax on it.

Getting a undercover flex put on Friday.
post #10 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 08:22 PM

I just negotiated my new black Pro with the luxury package
$12k off of sticker, had them throw in running boards, reverse the tires and pay for my travel to come and get it. Did it all over text and a couple emails. Should have it by Friday.
Reasons for the Titan? Better rear springs than the Ford, box management system like no other, quiter cabin, more of what I wanted in regards to safety (blind spot monitoring, cameras) and stock off road (shocks, height)...and too be honest, because everyone has a Ford?
post #11 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 08:50 PM

Jesus man. 12k with no VPP? And they threw all that in and paid for you to come get it? That's literally too good to be true. And you took a color that would sell. Not like a yellow pro 4 x. Congrats.
post #12 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 05:26 AM

I bought it on the 31st so they had some incentive to get it off the lot. I'm not keen on black so I played that part up. Keep in mind, they get the boards cheaper than I, so it's a $1000 throw in for me but costs them allot less. If you can get them to move on price, start hammering away at options!
post #13 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 09:07 AM

Yeah, I asked for all weather mats and dealer installed remote start thrown in. They obliged.
post #14 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 10:49 AM

Nice job. I'm still awaiting pictures of the side bars, I am asking for black nerf bars. Seems the right way to go on a true 4x4. Hoping for duel exhaust within the first year. Will keep it stock thereafter. I have had one black vehicle in my life and it wasn't a good experience. It wasn't metallic, so I'm hoping with good wax that this paint looks better.
post #15 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battman687 View Post
I just negotiated my new black Pro with the luxury package
$12k off of sticker, had them throw in running boards, reverse the tires and pay for my travel to come and get it. Did it all over text and a couple emails. Should have it by Friday.
Reasons for the Titan? Better rear springs than the Ford, box management system like no other, quiter cabin, more of what I wanted in regards to safety (blind spot monitoring, cameras) and stock off road (shocks, height)...and too be honest, because everyone has a Ford?
Sounds like a great deal to me. I really like the new Ford optioned out, but in a 2wd Lariat 17' Crew will cost me 50K plus TTL. This is just a Lariat 502A pkg. no extras like tech pkg or sunroof/moonroof. If I can get 10K off a Pro4x I'll buy this over the Ford. I'm waiting for the dealer to get back to me on price. What state did you purchase yours from? Just noticed your in Canada..... Pricing is different from their to here.

Last edited by Titanequipped; 01-03-2017 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Added sentence

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top