Nissan Titan Forum banner

WeatherTech vs Husky

5K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  54warrior 
#1 ·
Anyone purchased these for there 16/17 Titans? Looking to get some. Had some WeatherTech for my Tacoma a while back and liked them but heard great things about the Husky ones as well. Figured I would get your input on them and maybe some pictures.

I am ok with the Pro4x ones because they say Pro4x but would rather have the coverage and protection.

#2 ·
I can`t say for the newest Titans but as I`ve had both, the weather techs are nice if you want to spend the xtra coin.
I opted for the husky`s in the 2013 Titan and they have been just as good...

now, I also needed a set for a 2016 Murano, and again the weather techs were pricey. I was very surprised to see the quality and fit has gone up with the husky`s bc we chose those and they are nice...

I wouldn`t hesitate to get Husky`s again if I need them... hope this helps.

#3 ·
I picked up a set of used weather techs for $67 shipped off ebay. They've been great for my 15 cc. Now admittedly that was a steal, but as an outdoorsman they are priceless. Those mixed with koverking neosupreme seat covers, it's a great combination for protection for my truck from my boys and I.

#5 ·
As of right now Husky doesn't offer anything for 2017 Titans. I have been talking to them about the x act contours as I want the heavier rubber and not the plastic like the other liners. The original weathertechs are the only thing available at this time.

I know they are not as good of coverage but wondering if the factory Nissan all weather mats would be a better option.

Anyone have those?

#13 ·
I've had Weather Tech and Husky. They're both okay but the Huskys eventually curled at the edges. For my 2017, I got a set of Aries. While they are unique looking, the fit and quality surpasses all others. The texture is similar to bed liner instead of the tractor tread look that is common now. The factory retention lugs line up perfectly and there is a strange backing that sort of reminds me of a Scotch Brite scrub pad. It grips securely and they don't move at all.

#20 ·
I got the Husky weather beater for my 2016 Titan XD. As far as I know, the cabs for the XD and the 1/2 ton is the same, so they should fit in the 2017 Titan as well. I currently have a set of Weathertech in my mustang and the husky for the Titan, and I have to say that I like the Husky better. The fit and finsih is very good and they are easier to clean and maintain.

#26 ·
I have the Husky in my truck and WeatherTech in the cars/van and I find the WeatherTech to be superior. Also don't know about Husky but WeatherTech is all USA made.

#27 ·
I also like that the weathertech's are made in the USA, I'll pay a little extra for that and the quality is top notch as well. The only downside I've noticed is when removing the front mats the hooks are tough to get out, and it causes the mat to kind of "pop" free, if you didn't vacuum the mat before removal be prepared for dirt etc. to go flying. I trimmed the hole before putting the mats back in.

#30 ·
I have a set of Husky's in the front of mine. When I bought them back in 2005, they were probably the "go-to" brand at that time. I don't even recall of hearing about WeatherTech's back then. They have done their job well, but the WeatherTech's are clearly a better fit and probably do a better job. I'm not by any means about to go drop the money on WeatherTech's just to say I have better floormats though! LOL Plus, I have really cut back on the miles in the truck, and have avoided driving it the past two winters, only putting about 5-6k miles on it the past few years.

#31 ·
I have a set of Husky's in the front of mine. When I bought them back in 2005, they were probably the "go-to" brand at that time. I don't even recall of hearing about WeatherTech's back then. They have done their job well, but the WeatherTech's are clearly a better fit and probably do a better job. I'm not by any means about to go drop the money on WeatherTech's just to say I have better floormats though! LOL Plus, I have really cut back on the miles in the truck, and have avoided driving it the past two winters, only putting about 5-6k miles on it the past few years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.