Nissan Titan Forum banner

Where is the best place to get a hi-beam power feed?

4K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  HMX Dave 
#1 ·
Like the title says....I mounted a 20" LED in the lower slot under the bumper and want to wire up a switch that is powered from the hi-beams to trigger the relay. Had it this way in my last truck and liked this system. (can only come on with hi-beams, but can turn it off) Wondering if there is a wire under the dash easily found, or do I need to pull the inner fender out, get into the harness to the hi-beam bulb and solder a wire onto the +.

#2 ·
Pic of the LED install. Pretty easy....never even drilled any holes. I tapped threads into two existing holes in the crossmember behind the bumper...a couple of metal brackets and she's solid. Ordered a switch today, so when that gets in I will get after finding the high beam wires.

Attachments

#4 ·
Hey gang....anyone got a wiring schematic for the lights? As posted, I have the LED bar working fine, but I hate the look of the switch. So I ordered an extra factory fog light switch; PN 25370-1PA0A. It comes with no pin numbers or any other telltale signs, so I used my trusty ohm meter to try to figure out which pins are the switch. Well...none of them! I thought maybe the switch was faulty, so I tried it in place of my factory fog light switch and it works. Very confused....
Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.