Nissan Titan Forum banner

O-FiveCC vs JPAC811

151K views 2K replies 42 participants last post by  jpac811 
#1 · (Edited)
Bradenton Motorsports Park in the year 2154

Its finally happening. My pony vs his goat. Im sending out an invite to whoever wants to come and watch some good racing. Last time I tried getting people together back in December 2010 was a huge FAIL. Gweasel was the only one to show. Lets see what happens now. Come out and have a great time with Steve, Chris and myself. JDos1 and his 2011 5.0 Mustang might be coming along also. Let me know!!:hi:

POSTPONED UNTIL NEVER

This will happen NEVER.
Please come and join us

#2 · (Edited)
Gary748 just got something that may show us both up! He may not beat us in a straight line, but he will be close, and has an overall better performing car...I'll let him post pics if he wants, but he's kind of private=). So maybe he'll just bring it out to Speedworld

*Edit, its faster then my car stock, and will be a handful with bolt-ons

#6 ·
Hmmm you already raced him? This is getting interesting!!

I may have to come on down if only to get an excuse to see how my car is coming.

Should be a solid match.
Come on down Mike. Its going to be a great time.
Subscribed to see the video:) Jpac, what's your mustang run?
Somewhere between my trucks time and top fuel dragster:bangit:

#4 ·
Orlando Speed World on Friday September 9th

Its finally happening. My pony vs his goat. Im sending out an invite to whoever wants to come and watch some good racing. Last time I tried getting people together back in December was a huge FAIL. Gweasel was the only one to show. Lets see what happens now. Come out and have a great time with Steve, Chris and myself. JDos1 and his 2011 5.0 Mustang might be coming along also. Let me know!!:hi:
I may have to come on down if only to get an excuse to see how my car is coming.

Should be a solid match.

#5 ·
Subscribed to see the video:) Jpac, what's your mustang run?

#9 · (Edited)
This car is in a different league then the C5, stock its .3-.4 faster to 60 then my car. Handles amazingly, and is pretty new. Gary did like the 370Z I think, but this is much better. He actually didn't get it yet, but its a good possibility. I think he'll get it, he's been mentioning buying a sports car for a while. Gary is not a Corvette or STI/Evo guy. And yeah STI's and Evo's are not faster stock. I know he was wanting an Audi S5 for a while

#12 ·
BMW 335i?????

#20 ·
I know...but im not saying either. That's up to Gary.

I'm excited for this meet!!! The more the merrier, so get off your butts people & come out & have some fun with us!!! See ya soon guys! :)

Reactions: jpac811
#22 ·
You guys are too funny! Yes, Daniel nailed it on the M3 guess. :)

We'll see... I've always been a fan of BMW, especially the M3. The new V8's performance blows away my old inline 6.

Of course "Gabby Gossip" would have told everyone anyway.... Lol

Steve, i couldn't stop laughing at the ^ name you gave yourself! :cheers:

#28 ·
It's the dealer that's thinking about my offer. LOL. I'm sure Steve will tell everyone if and when I get it.

Yeah when Daniel nailed it, I wanted to say something lol. Villim, I did that on purpose =)

Gabby Gossip I am!
I'm digging that name for you. It's perfect!!! LOL

Hey is Nick gonna be in town for the header install?

I

Reactions: jpac811
#29 ·
Last i talk to him he said yes. I told him I would call him when we get closer to the date since he is "on call"...I swear if he messes up my whole entire line of mods, I'll be so pissed lol. He's the only variable right now. Tuning place has not emailed me back about tuning me on the 3rd, however, they said that I was asking pretty far in advance, because usually they do it on a week to week basis. Come Thursday I will email them again.

Also, Jpac, look at the Hankook RS3's. They are an amazing tire and much cheaper then the Dunlop's I was looking at and the Nitto NT05's, and as good, if not better then them

#33 ·
I hope you get your parts on, even if it means that you might drag my @$$ up and down the track. Ill check those tires out. Thanks

You should come on down anyway man. It'll be fun to watch O-five and Jpac go at it.

The only drawback is the maintenance. I guess that's why BMW includes free maintenance for the first 4 years or 50k miles. But, I'm not a fan of extended 12-15k mile oil change intervals. So at $12-$15 bucks a quart for the special Castrol 10w-60 synthetic oil that's required, it gets a little steep. I guess that's why they can provide free Starbucks coffee, lunch (when in for service) and Personal Assistant benefits... :bangit:
It will be lots of fun

I loved BMWs service. When my wife had a BMW X3 and took it in for minor things, they would always offer us fancy panini thingys and Starbucks coffee. They also always picked us up and dropped us off if the car had to stay with them for a few hours. Their shuttle was a 335!!

#32 ·
Heck yea Gary! I Always loved the M3's!!! :)

#34 ·
Well, the tuner, after telling me over a week ago that there was availability, now says they are booked up for the 3rd. I'm pretty flippin livid lol. There are other tuners, but I wanted a "best of the best" tune. There some decent local shops I'll check into. They did offer me to come up and get tuned on the 10th. That would suck for us running at the track, my car won't run nearly as good with headers and no tune. But it would be cool because we could get a group of us to watch it get tuned. We'll see, I'm still aggrevated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.