Nissan Titan Forum - View Single Post - Bora Bulletproof Offroad Adapters! Lifetime Warranty. Awesome product!
View Single Post
#14 (permalink) Old 01-28-2012, 06:43 AM
tcoche

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SocalTitan* View Post
Just want to share with you guys, that I ordered my custom wheel adapters over the phone from Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Centric Rings | Motorsport Tech today!!! I called 3 times and they answered immediately and were really cool guys, the 3rd time I actually called the owner answered, he completed my work order and helped me out with exactly what I wanted and cut me a good deal...
Mine are custom made 1.25" thick with a center hub bore of 77.8 (stock Titan size) and wheel centric at 107.95 for my after market wheels, when you order the custom ones they charge you extra for the black anodized coating but like I said the owner was real cool and threw it in for free.
He told me they would be delivered to me here in Hawaii in about 2 to 3 weeks.
When I tried to place my custom order online it came out to $305 shipped but when I called just to confirm I had everything correct is when they started slashin prices, came out to $265 shipped with free anodized coating (The order I placed over the phone was exactly what I was about to order over the phone, not sure why exactly it was so much higher online) I'm very happy with their customer service so far.
Can't wait untill they come
Awesome man! You got hooked up!!! Good thing you called rather than ordering online. Maybe I should have called. But, mine were not custom adapters. I bought the 1.75" for my stock wheels for $235 shipped. I hope to be getting them soon. I ordered mine on the 17th. Maybe I'll give them a call on monday and see if they have a status. I'll post pics as soon as I receive them though

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

2004 KC 4x4 Offroad 3.36 gears

Current Mods-

Suspension: RC 6'' lift, PRG UCA's (custom powder coated, maroon), PRG offroad traction bars, PRG driveshaft spacer, bilstein 5100's (lowest setting)
Performance: Uprev Tuner, 4'' Airaid MXP CAI, NismO low temp (62*C) thermostat, saikou michi oil catch can, goodyear gatorback belt, PML diff cover (color matched), rear axle vent mod, gutted b-pipe cats, flowmaster Y pipe, flowmaster 40 series muffler (dumped before rear axle)
Exterior: 35x12.5x17'' maxxis bighorns, royalty core grille, 1.75'' Bora wheel adapters, headlight mod, westin bullbar, KC driving slimlites, smoked clearance lights, bedlined wheels, mirror caps, rear bumper, front bumper and westin step bars, color matched locking fiberglass tonneau cover, tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light, 20% tint and limo tint eyebrow
Interior: WeatherTech digitalfit floorliners, custom radio bezel kit