Nissan Titan Forum banner

Road rhino bumpers

16K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  wanderinwoods 
#1 ·
Does anyone have either the front or rear bumper from road rhino? I just came across their product today and now I am curious on many things about it. Weight? Strength? What kind of damage it has been through and how it has held up?

#4 ·
I would like to see them tested with some sort of impact I don't really want to fork out the cash for one if it's not going to hold up. I've seen some pretty strong grill guards do absolutely nothing and my whole reasoning for the bumper is protection. It's like a condom for my truck against the world lol

Reactions: sharkey
#22 ·
Polish that truck. It's lost its shine. :jester:

#15 ·
Just like the first day I put it on but also because it's line-x not paint or powder coat. It's a sweet bumper

I don't have road rhino or road armour , but I have the fab four bumper with prerunner bar View attachment 151269
It wouldn't have a gap at all , but I just got a body lift and have no way to lift the bumper without custom brackets

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
when you get the brackets made please let me know how you made them. I might get a body lift later but don't know how to lift the front bumper.

#14 ·
im sure you can get some custom brackets made to lift it back up

#17 ·
a bumper is perfect to learn. no one will see the back side of it once its mounted. thats how i learned on my 06

#20 ·
Haha. I say no prerunner bar! Or do a small one just big enough to fit a 30" double row led light bar.

#23 ·
How big of a gap is there? I was having a bumper built, but my builder is flaky so if he doesn't start by the new year than my next option is this bumper, but would rather not have a big gap from the bumper to the truck

#24 ·
are yall talking about the gap in the center, just under the upper grill???

#26 ·
i would love that bumper, but pushed back a lil bit and not for a winch,,, just a good heavy duty bumper for running down smart cars..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.