Nissan Titan Forum - View Single Post - TitanTalk.com hoodies?
View Single Post
#104 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 08:41 AM
tcoche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty View Post
You can't do sponsors cuz you won't cover all of them. That's just ridiculous to even bother. It will end up being the favorite parts companies of just a few people. If those wanting sponsors on their shirts want to do that, fine, but do it once you get the hoodie...

And if you put in Banks, you need to put in Nismo, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Borla, JBA, Gibson, Cherry Bomb, Walker, Bosal, Dynomax, BBK, Volant, Corsa, and any others I can't think of off the top of my head. Where do you draw the line? And why does one person's favorite get on the shirt and not another.

See what I mean? It's just silly. And will get way too out of hand QUICK!

Just keep it simple guys... Nissan... Titan... No jeering comments about pissing on other trucks... No sponsors as there's no way to limit them or pick the ONLY ones... just plain and simple...
I couldn't agree more! Keep it the way it was and maybe for personalization add our TT names on the sleeve.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

2004 KC 4x4 Offroad 3.36 gears

Current Mods-

Suspension: RC 6'' lift, PRG UCA's (custom powder coated, maroon), PRG offroad traction bars, PRG driveshaft spacer, bilstein 5100's (lowest setting)
Performance: Uprev Tuner, 4'' Airaid MXP CAI, NismO low temp (62*C) thermostat, saikou michi oil catch can, goodyear gatorback belt, PML diff cover (color matched), rear axle vent mod, gutted b-pipe cats, flowmaster Y pipe, flowmaster 40 series muffler (dumped before rear axle)
Exterior: 35x12.5x17'' maxxis bighorns, royalty core grille, 1.75'' Bora wheel adapters, headlight mod, westin bullbar, KC driving slimlites, smoked clearance lights, bedlined wheels, mirror caps, rear bumper, front bumper and westin step bars, color matched locking fiberglass tonneau cover, tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light, 20% tint and limo tint eyebrow
Interior: WeatherTech digitalfit floorliners, custom radio bezel kit