Nissan Titan Forum banner

April 14th, Famosa Raceway Test N Tune Day

5K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  eddy18 
#1 ·
Auto Club Famoso Raceway

April 14th is the next Test N Tune at Famosa Raceway... I'm planning to be there this time... I should be ready at that time to get some amazing quarter mile data for being a lifted Titan... :)

#5 ·
hmmmmm...... my Uprev will need some data logs... or by then I should have my T tuned... hopefully.... LOL

no but seriously.. I still need to fix my limping titan then I will be more than happy to meet you all out there.. god forbid my rear diff goes out again before then.

EDIT

hopefully paparyno shoots me a PM about the LP mod for my t... Im hoping this fixes my issues, if not level 10 is in my near future.

Reactions: DRTYAZN
#6 ·
whats the head count? I'm planning on running this time but can someone tell me how to check my tranny mount and help me with doing the burnout mod? Need to take all my skids off too so i can make sure the muds gone! S&B intakes installed except for the ram air and exhaust will be redone on Wednesday hopefully!

#7 ·
I wont make it

#9 ·
we have to make sure the announcer knows we're all in titans too...lol. Everyone put NISSAN in electrical tape on the pass side of their trucks! lol...

#12 ·
Shar i wouldnt waste your time with the race fuel...unless your tuned for it all its gonna do without a tune is run really rich....I tried running some lucas octane booster the good stuff and it did nothing other then make it run rich from no proper tunning

#13 ·
Ok someone answer me this... When I power brake my truck it launchs soft and barely squeals the tires, when i don't power break it they let loose easily. The burnout mod will correct this so i can launch harder with a stall right? Also, since i don't brake loose that easily i don't really need to do a burnout huh?

#15 ·
When you stand on the brakes w/o the BO mod, it cuts throttle. With the BO mod you can be on the brakes, but the computer doesn't think you are, so it doesn't cut throttle. Launches are muchhhhh better with it ;)

#19 ·
Just started raining at my place 20min north of the track... should be good by Saturday...

#20 · (Edited)

:coolsmile

#21 ·
Oh BTW it's sunny now!!! :redblob"

#24 ·
She's running awesome! roasted the tires leaving the shop...lol
Darrel... You forgot to post the picture of the eliminated 60 lbs of weight you had removed when you had your exhaust done... :rofl:
haha yeah it's all in the bed of my truck... I had a flowmaster so i didn't want to throw it out.

#27 ·
I ran twice...shea ran 3 times....i could have ran 2-3 more times if we would have stayed later but we left...lol...I was so happy i hit my goal i didnt care about running anymore....We will be staying untill they kick us out this time!!!!

#26 ·
#32 ·
i think me and Sher is gonna be close race now... :coolsmile

#33 ·
haha i have been doing some weather models thanks to deerslayer!!!!now im hooked on that crap lmao.....gonna be nice racing weather....says a few spinkles late friday night and around 4am.....shouldnt be a prob for the track prep guys with all that nice *** track equipment they have there!!!! Oh btw its calling for a 8mph N wind and the track runs N to S so that means a tail wind for our bricks!!!!!

#34 ·
i'm going to shave some weight from my truck... already took a chisel and hammer to more mud that was still caked on underneath it when it was on the rack getting the exhuast put on. I'm thinking low 15's but a high 14 would be awesome! Taking out my subs, tailgate, hitch, nerf bars back seat and spare tire... :teethmast

#37 ·
Gates open at 7... i'm thinking about 8 or so...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.