Nissan Titan Forum banner

Titan Status (Premium User Program) Completed

181K views 233 replies 100 participants last post by  mickmaag 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, we have completed the Titan Status program. The Titan Status program is a premium user level on the forum here which includes some benefits. The benefits to regular users will not change, and you will be able to continue to use these forums exactly as you always have been.

The following "Upgrades" come with Titan Status:

TitanTalk.com Email address (johndoe@titantalk.com) (40mb quota)
Access to the Titan Status Forum Section
Special Rank on the forum (Titan Status in blue)
Titan Status image below your Avatar

Increased Custom Avatar Size (80 kilobytes instead of 40k)
Increased Private Message Quota (350 messages instead of 70)
Increased Photo Gallery Size (40 megabytes instead of 3)
Increased Maximum Photo Size (2 megabytes instead of 1)

To open this up with a grand opening, we are going to have a giveaway for all members on the forum... I've decided to make it simple, so we'll be doing the following:

12 sets of bulbs will be randomly given away to users who sign up for Titan Status.

We will also be giving way 4 sets of bulbs to regular members, but the criteria for that giveaway has yet to be determined, and we will hopefully have an update on that within a week or so.

To sign up for Titan Status, requires a valid and working paypal account. It's easy to set one up, and only takes a few seconds.

You can begin the process by going to your "User Control Panel" and scrolling down. The left hand column has an option labeled "Paid Subscriptions" - The cost is $20/year and is purely voluntary.

Once you sign up, you will have access to the Titan Status forum, which will contain information and links on how to take full advantage of your special features, such as your email address, etc.

See less See more
#53 ·
no my sister used her paypal account maybe it takes awhile on that russian internet

#55 ·
ohhh thank you ekool I didnt know that sorry to cause all this troulbe

#57 ·
Off topic, but just wanted to say great taste in your Titan selection!

Steve V. said:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
Bought my "Big Red" January 21 and loving it! Will be signing up for my Titan Status real soon!

-Đядсо-

#58 ·
I cant wait for the titan status i am going to be all over that hopefully that check will clear wednesday or thursday I guess thursday by Ekool prediction

#59 ·
finally today was the day the check went through and I now have TITAN status

#62 ·
signed up, finally...

ekool,

I've saved enough money by using this site that premium membership is well worth the minor price of $20. More importantly, the Titantalk community has saved me valuable time by contributing their discoveries (or laments) to the rest of us.

Because of this site, I discovered the following...

- the 'brake rotor issue' before it became an issue on my truck (been in twice for fixes). When in for the last trip, I had a printout of the Nissan documentation, from this site, with the details to the 'fix' (which sadly I already had had the new parts installed...still waiting for the next version of the 'fix' from Nissan). It saved much time discussing the issue with my dealership, and in all fairness, they've been pretty good to me. Still, it definitely helps to have that paperwork in hand at the service desk...

- which truck box to purchase

- insight on bug deflectors, pros and cons

- which window visors to buy (weathertech)

This site has also allowed me the opportunity to find Titan owners in my area without the hassle of doing so through a dealership.

In fact, I signed up for a paypal account just to be a premium member on this site.

I hope to be able to contribute in the same fashion that others have, and in the interim, all of your hard work for this site is greatly appreciated.

A lurker,

Jack

#64 ·
I'm In!

Like Jackorbull said. This site has saved me money and is entertaining.

1- found out I could buy fog lights and how to put them in.

2- found out why my breaks gave good massages

3- helped in picking out a cover for my bed

4- helped in getting a new '05 rear end

5- helped in making one hell of a fathers day / b-day/ christmas list for myself

6- learned how to properly tow my boat without blowing up my tranny.

7- the list goes on and on.

8- this place if fricking addicting.

#65 ·
krh2 said:
Like Jackorbull said. This site has saved me money and is entertaining.

1- found out I could buy fog lights and how to put them in.

2- found out why my breaks gave good massages

3- helped in picking out a cover for my bed

4- helped in getting a new '05 rear end

5- helped in making one hell of a fathers day / b-day/ christmas list for myself

6- learned how to properly tow my boat without blowing up my tranny.

7- the list goes on and on.

8- this place if fricking addicting.
Hey! great to have you around.

#68 ·
First Titan forum I visited, so I decided to support y'all. Good info/resources!

Wish I'd been here before I got the LE with RF/navi, but you live and learn.

#69 ·
catbertz said:
First Titan forum I visited, so I decided to support y'all. Good info/resources!

Awesome!! Its great to have you here with us. Its pretty awesome that you have chosen to support the site as well. Welcome to the board and have fun. There is a lot to be learned here.

#70 ·
catbertz said:

And we're glad to have you! Welcome to TT and TT-Premium.

I probably would have done things differently if I had foudn this place before I bought my Titan. But then again, I ordered it on 12/19/2003, so nobody really knew anything back then. But at least I know that for my next one, this forum will be here for me!

#71 ·
Im in!!!! Ditto saved alot more money here than $20 bucks!!!!!!!

#73 ·
Helinut1970 said:
Im in!!!! Ditto saved alot more money here than $20 bucks!!!!!!!
Welcome to the Penthouse Helinut!

#74 ·
Thanks guys. When I talk to my dealer about problems I almost allways have to back them up with info I get right here. Otherwise they give me the run around of "That is Normal....(Or this ones a good one)It will eventually work itself out.....Or just plain DUUUUUUU We didnt know about that TSB." I asked the dealer here for 3 days while my dash was torn apart "Where is my speed control wire?" All I get is "we'll call you back asap". I had to...let me rephrase that, I had the privilage of finding that answer here. Then I went and told THEM where the wire was. Thanks again to all the Titantalk members that took the time to help me. This $20 bucks is well spent!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.