Nissan Titan Forum banner

Truck totaled. I'm done!

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  AcidJake75 
#1 ·
Ha ha! now that i have your attention. Its just cosmetic. no frame issues, just a bedside, toolbox, tail light, tailgate, and bumper.

Got the insurance ball rolling. Should know something by thursday COB.

:crying::crying::crying:

See less See more
#2 ·
I was about to flip sh!t. Titans have been dropping like flies on here! Lol glad to see its only cosmetic!

#4 ·
X2. I thought maybe the Titans have been cursed. I was ready to park the T in the garage and start walking.

#7 · (Edited)
running down the beltway, coming up to the toll both. both lanes stopped fast. I hit it hard, and saw her coming. she went for the shoulder, but there isnt much of one. I went for the right, but there was a semi there. she clipped me.

I dunno where the rest is.

good as new right?!

The tailgate is ok. just some scuffs on the edge. it opened and closed ok. the bedside is ripped inside the light hole, and the toolbox is pushed out about an inch. Bumper is folder over pretty well.

#11 ·
#8 ·
ouch! at least its getting redone. How was her car??

#10 ·
first eddie, and now you??? time to hide the T and hide the keys!!!!

#12 ·
that will buff out

glad its just cosmetic!

#14 ·
damn dude....glad ur ok though.

Beason likes to do the thugnasty while he drives.....and this is the ending result.

#20 ·
I feel your pain. Sorry you have to go through it, bro. I had a D*dge D*kota that was in the body shop for three months before I convinced my ins co that it was too big of a liability for them to give it back to me... That's when I fell in love with my first T. It might sound weird, but I actually miss her everyday, just like a person. :(
Hopefully my new one grows on me that much.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#26 ·
Anddddddddddd.... No truck. They said the cooler weather means it didn't dry completely. Not having power to run heaters probably didn't help any. They don't want any issues with the paint so one more day.

#29 ·
They did good work.. Es nice!!

AcidJake

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.