Nissan Titan Forum banner

Pacesetter Headers

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Sftail1990 
#1 ·
I'm looking at buying some Pacesetter or Borla headers for my Titan. There is about a 400.00 price difference between the two. Research them on youtube and the sound the same. I know Borla awesome but if i can get the same sound out of both then i should go with the Pacesetter. Has any one installed the Pacesetter and had any problems with them?

#3 ·
Didn't know Borla made headers for the Titan, so no comments. Do a search on here for the Crapsetters, I mean Pacesetter. I personally would save the cash for better. Like DT, Stillen, OBX, or JBA. As a matter a fact if price is critical JBA long tubes or OBX would be the best bang for the bucks. We have vendors in the forums almost giving 'em away. Check 'em out.

L

#4 ·
I would stay away from the PS if I were you. Get the JBA Longtubes and if you need cats for emissions get Highflow catted Cajun bpipes. You will be a lot happier and the fit will be perfect. Just do a little research on here most guys have went this route also. If your in a visual inspection area of the country Jba Shorties are your other option but kinda a pain to get all hooked up.

#5 ·
I haven't seen Pacesetter headers on a Titan, but I have seen multiple sets on 240sx and sentra. They suck. I have never seen 2 alike, as if they were assembled with no jigs. The tubes were all bent correctly but the flanges were always off and looked liked they were welded by 1st year trade school students. Tubing is cheap. If you are willing to save $ on a cheaply made part that won't fit, fall apart leak and rust, do it. Otherwise, save up for quality pieces.

#7 ·
#11 ·
Don't you just order part number 82-1191 which slides right onto the headers and replaces the b pipes? Comes with the bungs and flanges it looks like... If the headers are crap thats one thing, but b pipes and/or bolting up to even stock exhaust don't appear to be an issue if you order both kits...

#10 ·
I'm running a set of pace setters on my T, they came with a crap paint job and i had to extensivly modify the giant collectors they come with, 3 inch collectors are WAY to big for these trucks. Anyways after 3 or 4 hours of fabrication i made them work in the truck. They perform good for the price but unless youre a car builder with a full shop stick to the higher end stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.