Nissan Titan Forum banner

Uploading for Dummies

320K views 921 replies 300 participants last post by  WinstonEinstein 
#1 ·
Can someone help and old (well gettin there) fart. I am not computer illiterate but I cannot figure out how to place pic I took of my ride into my signature. Can someone help with step by step. Please assume I'm really, really dumb....just ask my wife. Thanks in advance.

#529 ·
6" Rough Country lift pics

Finally with the help of some members smarter then I , check it out . A special thanks to all you guy's out there who helped me with your experiance. The toughest part of this lift was the rusty bolts no doubt! It's riding really well no issues except a little squeeling sounds like the breakes? Will check out the dust guards this weekend, thanks again for all your help guy's could not have done it without your input!:hi:

Attachments

#530 · (Edited)
#531 · (Edited)
#532 · (Edited)
#533 ·
testing to see if this works

Attachments

#534 ·
now to upload for the signature

Attachments

#535 ·
#539 ·
I recently recieved a PM about an infraction on this site. It was because my sig pic was too large. I really don't want to cause any trouble on here. Can someone please tell me how to resize a pic, or possibly resize one for me. I'm going to attach the pic that I want to use. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

#540 ·
I recently recieved a PM about an infraction on this site. It was because my sig pic was too large. I really don't want to cause any trouble on here. Can someone please tell me how to resize a pic, or possibly resize one for me. I'm going to attach the pic that I want to use. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll can give.

View attachment 79873
Here you go man...it's attached within site limits...

Attachments

#541 ·
Well, smoke. Bills1974 beat me to it! But there ya go. :)

#542 ·
Thanks. You guys are awesome.

#550 ·
I can't believe they were *****ing about 5 pixels. That's right 5.... not 5 mega pixels, just 5 pixels.

#552 ·
That's a nice truck Justin! But huge pic. Here is a copy 300 pix as per rules if it helps. :dunno:

Attachments

#554 ·
testing new sig pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.