6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Frambo714 
#1 ·
2005 Nissan Titan King Cab XE
80,XXX miles as of 6/12/11
5.6L V8
2WD
Muffler Masters built exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
I have a bunch of stickers that also add horsepower
Donahoe Racing coilovers (w/PRG spacers to work with UCAs)
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms
(rear suspension still stock)
Roadrunner fiberglass fenders and bedsides
Eagle 17" rims
35" x 12.50" BFG KM2s (still a good amount of tread left but they are pretty beat up from rocks)
Brad built bumper
Stillen all aluminum radiator
Custom Grill
Wired with a relay that will support a pair of 100watt lights, also wired to the back of the cab for dust lights that I took off when the fiberglass went on
Interior is in near perfect shape, but the front 2 floor mats are on the beat side. Only a few small stains, no rips, no tears, never been smoked in.
A/C blows ice cold
Dark tinted windows
Sirius Satellite radio
CD Player has a Dropkick Murphys CD permanently stuck inside but still plays...
Wired for trailers and has an electric brake controller (does not currently have a receiver hitch, was going to build that into the rear bumper)

Extras: Set of 4 Black KMC wheels (used) - The tailgate is in my garage if you want to trim more of the fiberglass and fit it back on...I was going to have a full rear bumper built.

Oil changed every 4k miles, rear diff oil changed at ever 30k miles, transmission drained and filled with amsoil every 30k, have a file folder full of records.

I bought it in 2006 with about 9 thousand miles on it.

Full album of pics:
Photo Album Nissan Titan

$10,000

See less See more
#2 ·
CD Player has a Dropkick Murphys CD permanently stuck inside but still plays...
LOL! :)

Nice T!!!! Good luck with your sale!!!

Reactions: EseLoco918
#4 ·
Ya I didn't even jack up the price, I'm including the CD for free.

"I have a bunch of stickers that also add horsepower" - at least 50hp per sticker! LMFAO!

Nice truck, good luck with sale - would you be willing to PM me info on "Brad Built" bumpers please if he is local in the valley?
I just texted him but he didn't answer so I don't think I have the right number anymore. I will PM you when I get it. He's over off like Thomas and 20th street somewhere and will probably build you whatever you want.

#3 ·
"I have a bunch of stickers that also add horsepower" - at least 50hp per sticker! LMFAO!

Nice truck, good luck with sale - would you be willing to PM me info on "Brad Built" bumpers please if he is local in the valley?

Reactions: EseLoco918
#7 ·
If you see my thread linked above, I don't need the entire XE bumper assembly. I mostly need bolts, fasteners, and the side braces. I have attached pics below with every single parts I need, all circled. I'll take whatever you still have. Thanks.

1. side braces x 2; side bracket bolts x 6

2. main bracket bolts x 8

3. energy absorber bolts x 2

4. bumper plastic fasteners x 9

5. side bumper to fender bolts/screws x 4

6. lower bumper to skidplate bolts/screws x 2

Reactions: gweasel77
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.