SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
Up for sale is my 2008 Nissan Titan Pro-4x. I purchased it new for $41k and am selling it now to downsize into something smaller... wife is pregnant and we won't be camping, boating, etc as much for a while. The truck is in excellent condition and has been a great truck.
Here are some of the features and options:
- Clean Title - no accidents.
- 5.6 DOHC V8 with 317 horsepower/385 pounds torque
- 48,500 Miles
- Truck sits higher than normal (and more level) due to the 4 Bilstein shocks and also the added Firestone airbags in the rear.
- "Red Rock" leather package and matching trim (similar to Ford's King Ranch)
- Pro-4x Package:
- Shift on the fly 4x4
- Performance Bilstein front and rear shocks (I added)
- Front Skid Plates
- 3.36 Final Gear Ratio
- Utility Bed Package with spray bed liner and utili-track tie down system
- Read Bed light and 12V DC Power in Bed
- Tekonsha Brake Controller (I added)
- Tow Package:
- Class IV Hitch receiver
- Telescoping Rearview Mirrors (power)
- 7 Pin wiring harness
- Transmission Temp Gauge
- Heavy Duty Battery (new in 2010)
- Rockford Fosgate (Factory Upgrade) stereo w 6 disc changer, 10 speakers and subwoofer and rear seat stereo controls, ipod hookups.
- Bluetooth Hands Free Phone System
- Homelink Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Tires are new in 2010
- Added Firestone Airbags to the rear. Electric pump is located in the bed side cargo box. Great to level off truck when towing.
- Custom taillights, custom grill (upper and lower)
Interior condition is excellent. No tears or wear on seats. Exterior is excellent as well except for the rear bumper. Backed into a post recently and it needs a new bumper. I received a quote for $350 to replace it and have it painted. There are also a couple of minor scratches here and there on the paint from normal use.
Price is negotiable at $22,500 ... Contact Edwin if interested at 818,694-one three seven four or email at ediggity(at symbol here)ymail.com - Truck is located in So Cal - Granada Hills, 91344
Sorry - no trades. I will also not remove any parts off of the truck to swap them for something you want on your truck (people keep asking for my mirrors for some reason???). Sorry! Just a straight up sale...
-2008 PRO4x- RC 6"
RC Traction Bars
35x12.5 Federal MT w/ 2" wheel adapters
PRG DS spacer
SS Brake Lines
4" Airaid MXP CAI
5k/3k 35w HID lows/fogs Waiting for Insallation:GO Rhino Dominator 2 steps, "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Benjamin Franklin
What a deal on a great truck. How do I know, cause I got one too. I have never seen the brown leather like you have. Also on the driver's side door is that the wireless keypad to unlock the door? If so how do you like it? GLWS
OLD 05 KC 2wd Galaxy Black
New 08 Pro4X CC LWB Galaxy Black
Bedliner step bars
DIY Back Window Screen
Extang Tuff Toneau Cover
JB Bright Arse Back UP Lights
R1 Concept Slotted Rotors with Hawk LTS Pads
2007 Blizzard with Charcoal/Titanium interior SE CC 4x4 with off road, tow, popular bench, and utility bed packages
Mods to date:
2.5" leveling kit, PRG endlinks, PRG UCA's, MOOG tie rod ends, AirLift air bags, Nitto trail M/T 35x12.5x20 on Chrome Moto Metal 956, Amp Research Steps, Chrome mirror caps, Color matched Bushwackers, Leer 700 Toneau cover, Rubber bed mat, 2009 Chrome grille, Bully Dog GT, Air Aid MXP intake , JBA EVOL stainless cat-back, JVC Kw-avx800 7" in dash dvd, 7" DEI wide screen headrest monitors, Infinity Reference 6 1/2's in rear and 6x9's in front, Kenwood KAC-9105d mono amp, 2 12" Kenwood excelon subs in tech12 box, Prodigy brake controller, Ventshade door sill protectors, LEGIT Accessories L.E.D.s everywhere
2010 Nissan Maxima SV with sport pk
2011 Polaris Rzr4 800 Robby Gordon Tricked out
2005 Lightining 23xs- Mid cuddy with open bow, 350 mag, Bravo II outdrive, High Five stainless prop
2013 Eclipse Attitude 26FSG
2004 Springdale 267- 14' super slide
Past Nissans owned
1991 Harbody, 2004 Titan XE, 2005 sentra, 2009 Altima, 2011 sentra
Titan drivers in my family:Grandma 2004 CC XE, Great uncle 2004 KC LE, Dad 2008 CC SE, 2 Uncles with 2010 CC SE's, and I'm on my 2nd one.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.