Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS- 20" Chrome Rims (Eagle Alloys Series 079)

6K views 55 replies 10 participants last post by  Dpeteland 
#1 · (Edited)
FS- 20" Chrome Rims (Eagle Alloys Series 079) plus more!

Like the title says, I got my 20" Eagle Alloys up for grabs. I loved these rims beyond belief, I had 0 rub with a 3" body lift and my 6" suspension lift while running 37's, even with my wheels at full turn.

I stepped down to 18" rims, I custom ordered my 18" BMF Novakanes in Death Metal so my old ones have got to go since I seriously have no room.

I love the deep dish offset on them and will quite honestly miss that :crying:,

EDIT: *( I had these up for sale a few times, had lots of bites but no cash, I need cash now so I can buy something that is for sale and I dont want to miss out!!! I was keeping these as spares but they gtg now! )*
Im asking $400 local pickup

I had these up for trade a LOOOOOOONG time ago and had too many people asking to buy them outright but I couldn't as I didn't have stockers to roll on for a while.

Info about the rims:

Series 079 - RWD/SUV Truck - Eagle Alloy Wheels

Pics:

Id really prefer not to ship as shipping on these is pretty ridiculously expensive. (Around 150-200 depending on your location)

Even shipping on a pallet is pretty expensive.... if you really want them I can still ship but it would probably be better to sell locally.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#3 ·

more pics as promised

#4 ·
Bump lowered price!

#5 ·
bump new lowered price since my last two weren't totally fair (didnt research the price of rims enough)

#6 ·
Bump back to the top

#7 ·
Bump it to the top

#8 ·
up up and away!

#9 ·
Reactions: Dpeteland
#11 ·
Pm sent

Bump it up!

#12 ·
and right back to the top!

#14 ·
Thanks man! Some one buy these rims so I'm not so broke ahaha

#18 ·
:rollingsm

it will have to happen if no one with a T buys them here

#20 ·
I dont, I sold it to another member on here a few months back after I had a custom drive shaft made

#21 ·
Morning bump,

New price!!!

#24 ·
#25 ·
prob to expensive, but PM me a shipped price to 21234 (business address, might save a few bucks?)

#26 ·
I'll get you a shipping quote ASAP!

#31 ·
PMED

Man what's the new $$$?
I still in love with this wheels.
How much are you willing to take?
I can always use a second set!
PMED

No pm????
Nothing??????
Lowest $$)???
:)
Bump
sorry been busy with my calc class.
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

#32 ·
Bump bump bump

#34 ·
thanks man!
:bump:

#35 ·
Monday Morning Bump!

#38 ·
haha I know I wish theyd sell already so I can start picking out new tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.