Nissan Titan Forum banner

FEELER: Fiberglass fenders and bora wheel spacers

6K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  1low4x4 
#1 · (Edited)
Tossing up the idea of parting ways with my 2 week old fenders and One Pair Of 2 inch bora wheel spacers. Plans for long travel have gone out the door. They are roadrunner fenders ready to be mounted and painted blizzard white. I'd like to get $500 shipped for the fenders and $115 shipped for the spacers. Open to reasonable offers. Pm for more info.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking fender that doesn't appear hideous with the OEM front bumper.

#4 ·
Thanks Blevinger, They Do Actually Look Alright As It Sits.

I Didn't Take Any When I Got Them Or During Install. I'm Pretty Sure These Would Cause Rubbing With Just A Level If You Have Bigger Tires. I Had To Cut Quite A Bit And The Fenders Gave Me More Room As Well.

Reactions: PJTenSwifty
#6 ·
#7 ·
Nope, Not Custom. Just Standard Hub And Lug Centric

#8 ·
#9 ·
I Ran Them On 3 Different Sets Of Wheels(One Set Being Stock)

#10 ·
#11 ·
I Bought Them Used, I Only Used Them For 3 Weeks.

#12 ·
Any pics? Sorry for all the questions

#13 ·
I Don't Have Any. They Look Just Like The Set On Bora's Site

#14 ·
I'll PM you.

#15 ·
Just keep them and go LT! you WONT regret it and DirtKing has a great front kit for under 2600!

Reactions: goodkill365
#16 ·
Pm Replied.

Oh Trust Me I Want To, But We've Decided To Double Up On House Payments, So I Won't Be Able To Get Lt For A Few Years And I'll Most LikeLy Get A New Truck After That. So Returning The Truck To Stock Seems To Be The Best Option.

#17 ·
Bump

Adapters Are Spoken For. Pretty Negotiable On Fenders

#18 ·
Bump 350 Shipped obo

#21 ·
Still for sale???

#22 ·
Sorry guys, i lost my shipping hookup so i decided to keep them since it would cost me so much to ship

#23 ·
Can't cost that much!

#24 ·
Definitely interested too, I'd cover shipping depending on the price (shipped to 10921)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.