Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTB/WTT my 3.73 gears for stock 2.94's...

744 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Nissanloyalist 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,
Looking to bump my mileage back up a bit and wanted to go back to my stock 2.94 gears, would be willing to do a straight trade in my driveway if you drove down on a sunday and feel like wrenchin'... or I looking to buy a set outright.

*NOTE: By trade, I mean swap axles, as long as you have a truetrac currently installed (because I love my truetrac)...I'd just like to keep my axle cover and bleed brakes over setting backlash and pulling axles, ya know...and you can't have any leaks!

I would also be down for swapping gears non-locally if you ship your gears to me and just cover the shipping back to you:wink:

-Ryan

#3 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Looking to bump my mileage back up a bit and wanted to go back to my stock 2.94 gears, would be willing to do a straight trade in my driveway if you drove down on a sunday and feel like wrenchin'... or I looking to buy a set outright.

I would also be down for swapping gears non-locally if you ship your gears to me and just cover the shipping back to you:wink:

-Ryan

I'm in Ryan.

Text me

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
Hey everyone,

-Ryan
What is your mileage? I have 2.94 and want 3.73.

#6 ·
Hey everyone,

-Ryan
I'm in HB and willing to swap gears if you want. I could meet you at your place next week sometime.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.