Nissan Titan Forum banner

Complete Audio System For Titan

3K views 30 replies 5 participants last post by  Lifted4Fun 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
I have a complete audio system for a Nissan Titan. I sold my truck before getting installed. Everything is brand new in the box.

Custom-built Tech12Volt Nissan Titan upfiring enclosure

JBL GTO-5EZ amp 5 channel amp will power subs and door speakers.

2 JBL GTI 5-10 10 inch subwoofers

CDT Audio 6.5" Front door speakers

CDT Audio 6.5" plus 1" tweeters Rear door speakers

Tech12volt adapters for mounting door speakers.

Looking to get $750 Obo

#3 ·
Prefer to keep together. Here's specs on amp:GTO-5EZ
• 5-channel system amplifier
• 50W RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms + 500W
RMS x 1 channel at 2 ohms, 14.4V DC, <1% THD
• Max power: 1935W (1075W x 1 at 2 ohms + 215W x 4 at 2 ohms), 15.5V DC, 10% THD, one channel driven at
a time
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 14-11/16" x 2-9/16" x 9-11/16"
(373mm x 66mm x 246mm)
• Weight: 11.2 lb (5.1kg)

Definition of Insanity....AutoGuide

#7 ·
Where do the subs go? I was just thinking about upgrading my stereo cus my exhaust is so loud haha. I haven't looked into it much. When i do upgrade speakers I also need the actual stereo deck for everything to sound right

#9 ·
For crew cab?

#10 ·
You do not need a new head unit (radio) if you have the Rockford Fosgate radio from the factory.

#11 ·
Do you have a pic of the subs?

#12 ·
I don't have Rockford fosgate

#13 ·
Is this a good deal? I don't know anything about car audio.

#17 ·
A little north of Saginaw, Michigan

#20 ·
The JBL® GTO-5EZ car audio amplifier provides unmatched ease of installation, configuration and calibration for clean, powerful sound. It connects to OEM or aftermarket systems without complicated adapters or setup routines. Use line-level (RCA) signals or speaker-level signals with RCA-to-bare-wire adapters – everything you’ll need is included in the box. Experience the clean and powerful output of GTO Series amplifiers in a variety of channel configurations and power ratings, all of which are CEA®-2006A compliant and backed by the JBL reputation for top quality.

Definition of Insanity....AutoGuide

#24 ·
You do not need the Rockford system to hook up an amp, but the Rockford system has line level / RCA outputs before it goes to the amp which means you do not need a converter.

You can use regular speaker outputs from a non Rockford system into a line output converter (LOC) or many amps have high level inputs which means the LOC is built in.

Lifted's system is really nice. I didn't compare the price, but I assume he's selling for less than he paid. You can check Tech12volts pricing.

#27 ·
If you're talking about using the Rockford, you still need RCAs.

#29 ·
I agree!

Reactions: Lifted4Fun
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.