Nissan Titan Forum banner

Timken hub assemblies 08+

4K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  Chevymanrc 
#1 · (Edited)
I have brand new in the box timken hubs, didnt work because they are for 08s and I would have to of bought everything like new rotors calipers etc. Asking $210 shipped

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Its for both

#4 ·
Bump! Same some cash and help a TT member, please. Waited to long to get them installed and didnt realize there was only a 30 day return, no exceptions. These ended up being wrong for my teuck4

#5 ·
Price drop $200 shipped, need to recuperate my loss

#6 ·
Cheapest I found online for these was around $117 each, and these are the ones you want to replace your oems with, trust me, no other quality is superior to Timken

#7 ·
Bump! These are a good investment for those who have bad hubs,

#8 ·
Bump!

#9 ·
Bump

#10 ·
Bump I need these sold guys!

#11 ·
Bump, $190 shipped for both!

#12 ·
Bump

#13 ·
Bump, somebody offer me something, please titan brothers

#14 ·
Maybe a trade? Idk. ..

#16 ·
Yes they will, let me know

#17 ·
Bump, especially to RUDIRUDEBWOY!

#18 ·
Let's make this happen!

#19 ·
Bump, bump, bump,

#20 ·
Why does nobody want these! At this price you are saving $40-50! These help a lot with the wheel wobble guys

#23 ·
Bumpy bump

#24 ·
I'm gonna save this thread b/c I think my LF hub is going bad (maybe you can confirm...it's making a "tickita-tickita" sound at slow speeds, I don't really feel anything in the seat or steering wheel though) It's an 08 4x4 with a level and 1.25 spacers on stock rims.

#25 ·
How many miles? Mine made that sound but more quietly, in was ably to tell when i jacked up my truck off the ground and grab the wheel on 12 & 6 o'clock and give it a shake. If there is play and feels a little loose then yes

#28 ·
Mine were just growling, had zero play in them at all. I actually thought it was the driverside going out so i changed that one first. Luckily i went ahead and bought both at the same time because it ended up being my passenger side that was making the noise.

#26 ·
Oh I guess I should have said that, lol. I'm just north of 91k. I haven't had a chance to jack it up and shake it yet so hopefully that'll cofirm or deny the issue. If they are bad I will PM you to see if they are still around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.