Nissan Titan Forum banner

Parts for sale

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Drake D 
#1 ·
I have stock non-tow manual mirrors with the small blind spot mirror for sale, bug guard without mounting hardware, and stock painted red grill with black/red emblem. Prices include shipping

Mirrors- $50
Bug Guard- $30
Grill- $150

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
$40 and they are yours... Includes shipping. Cheapest I saw on Ebay was $45 for one so I think that's fair. I'll clean them up too.

#4 ·
Also have some used 2" adapters/spacers that I just took off my truck since I will be getting more offset wheels here soon. Good working condition but not in perfect shape. Doesn't come with lugs and all studs are solid. $125 shipped for all 4

Attachments

#5 ·
Will take $100 shipped for painted grill but that's lowest I'll go. Cheaper than having it painted and comes with painted emblem plus you can sell your old grill. Not in perfect shape but looks nice

#6 ·
Also upgraded to Airaid Mxp so I have stock cold air intake for sale with K&N lifetime filter. $25 shipped for filter or $70 for whole thing. Will also have 2005 stock rear diff cover, 4x4 coil springs, and shocks for sale when I get time to install new parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.