Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTB: traction bar mounts

538 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Blackitout 
#1 ·
Its a long shot, but before we try to fab rear mounts up, does anyone have a set for sale thatd work with PRG bars? Or know if procomp bracket kit would work?

#2 · (Edited)
Good luck finding some, I have the rear mounts but need the fronts. For the prg off-road bars, only had them for over a year now.

#4 ·
Well I called greg, ( who picked up on second ring might I add!) And he gave me what he thought the bolt sizes were but said to measure and double check. I guess im just gonna by some 3/16" or 1/2" plate cold rolled steel, drill it, put them on the trac bar hold it up and weld the tabs on, think I need a 3" drop off the rear brackets to avoid the bolts, or mount to the front of the oem plate, fronts dont matter as long as I dont have a leak in my gas tank haha. In case you havent looked its right beside where prg bars hit the frame.

Reactions: GalaxyPro4X11
#5 ·
One thing I don't understand an part of the reason I've waited so long to install is, what happens when you lift the truck? You don't have to move the welded tabs on the frame do you?
Sorry for the stupid question.

#6 ·
I had to move my front tabs when I lifted mine further. And my fabricator hated me.

Reactions: GalaxyPro4X11
#8 ·
Make your front mounts multiple holes with a stagger toward the back and dropping down. Iv seen some with four and five holes that drop diagonally down and back wards, as you lift move back a hole.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.