Nissan Titan Forum banner

Por4x Wheels, modded headlights for sale

4K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  04titanse612 
#1 · (Edited)
Pro4x Wheels, modded headlights for sale

Finally got around to taking pictures of what I have left. Modded headlights need a little work but worked fine on my truck. Looking for SOLD since shipping would be almost half that.

Wheels are powder coated matte black and have a few minor blemishes from alignments. I knocked one wheel over in my driveway (I'm an idiot) and it got scuffed. I tried to get it in the pictures but let me know if you want more. Looking for $350 obo and would prefer local pickup but negotiable.

Also still have stock pro4x mud flaps. Make me an offer

All items are located in Friendswood, thanks.

Edit-- wheels include factory tire pressure sensors

Edit #2 -- I also have the stock u bolts and uca's if anyone needs them. Make an offer

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED AS I DON'T LOG ON VERY OFTEN, THANKS.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Whats the condition on the headlights? Any clouding on the lens? What about allowing condensation inside?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
Lenses are clouding and yellowing a bit and could a good sanding and clear. They fogged up initially upon install but it went away shortly. I figured it was due to the temp difference from my house to our wonderful humidity here. Never leaked while i had them on

#18 ·
To the top....

I really need the wheel gone. If you're local (Houston Area) I will take $250 for the wheels. I have 3 times that invested in them but I really need them out of the garage. I will also be posting them on Craigslist in the next day or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.