Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: ARE fiberglass tonneau and BullyDog

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  shawn474 
#1 ·
I am trading in my 2005 nissan titan LE crew cab this week. I am taking off the tonneau and uninstalling the BullyDog. So I am offereing up for sale:

Black ARE fiberglass tonneau - in great shape; no swirls or nicks. Has lock and 2 keys. Struts work perfectly. Looks and functions brand new. Asking $400 or best offer and can help deliver / install locally if needed.

BullyDog: Really woke up the truck and operates flawlessly. $250 local or $250 plus shipping.

I will post pictures later on this evening.

#2 ·
BUMP.....

ARE tonneau is the top of the line model; have it off now and all hardware included. $400 or best offer and am flexible - just want this stuff gone.

BullyDog is GT model and has been unmarried. Comes with all wires and the RAM mount. Looking for $250.

#6 ·
I am having trouble uploading and won't have time for the next couple of days due to work. The tonneau is the ARE LSII in black. It's flawless.

The bullydog gt comes with the ram mount and is flawless as well.

The brake controller is brand new condition except for the metal mounting plate is bent.

I assure anyone that they will not be disappointed with the condition of any of these items. I will try my best to get pics in the next couple days. They are listed on craigslist as well and will be first come first served with cash in hand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.