Nissan Titan Forum banner

Borla Catback Dual Exhaust FEELER

7K views 84 replies 14 participants last post by  Mrlunchbox 
#1 ·
Im debating on switching my exhaust set up and am curious if anyone wants this exhaust. I just want more volume. It sounds really clean and is tame, until you step on it. It has about 15k miles on it so its fairly new. I know they cost an arm and a leg to buy so this could be a great deal. Make me offers and we can negotiate. Pictures will come later. Also will come with a free titan talk and Dirt King sticker.. Again this is a feeler, it is still on my T, for now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
It can be loud and aggressive, just not as much as I want. I'll also add that I am willing to drive a bit and will take certain trades or trades plus cash. I'm in Dix Hills, NY. I'll also ship.

#4 ·
#7 ·
I know that NY gets quite a bit of snow, which means salt; 15,000 miles is nothing for a lot of areas, I'm not sure about NY. I know it's Borla but what't the condition? I am very interested, but I'm not sure if it would benefit me to buy used. What kind of price are you looking for?

#8 ·
It actually only went through 1/2 of a winter. I got it late January 2014. Most of the miles are open highway miles. I just drive a lot lol.. Its basically like new. Its just broken in already. I bought it new so I broke it in. The only difference with buying it new and used is that it'll be a bit dirty, but that can easily be cleaned. And that its broken in. As in your sound wont change over the first few hundred miles. I have a price in mind but i want to hear offers first.. How about I pm you my number?

#10 ·
I had it on before I had headers and catted b pipes and I had 0 drone or cis. Even with them on I have now. Its a really clean sound. Im going to a Cajun Y pipe, Borla 40944, and a 3" dump after. Maybe a UQ. I wouldnt call it an upgrade, more of a change in mods. Performance wise the catback is most likely better

#12 ·
The catback on his truck sounds great. Volume was eh, but sound quality was amazing. Hell, I road in beast mode's truck last night and when you stomp it the volume is pretty great....he just wants his truck to be like mine and andys04titan :rofl:

I'd scoop this up for anyone that wants a solid cat back with borla performance :D

#13 ·
Haha thanks dude. I only want your lift! And exhaust.. And pro4x package.. And the black color.. And color matched everything.. Ok so like most of your T. Still. I have headers, a DK bumper, and some badass headlights :devil:

But hes right. The volume is eh, sound quality is great, and of course its a Borla. You can never go wrong with a Borla.

#27 ·
#26 ·
Stock manis, reso 2.5" cajuns, FM scavenger Y, borla 40943, 3" turn down pre axle.

#29 ·
Design flaw if you ask me. Doesn't take away from the performance tho.

#43 ·
I have heard this exhaust in person on a buddies truck. With stock manifolds and catless Cajun bpipes is has a slight rumble but is very tame. You Tube "Pharmers exhaust" and you can hear it. Its a very nice system and from a solid exhaust company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.