Nissan Titan Forum banner

Modded OEM headlights

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  1low4x4 
#1 ·
Ok here's the deal, the wife has banned me from any more mods until after christmas. I was gonna retrofit these, but they aren't worth keeping around until I can get to them. So they are up for sale.

OEM 2012 headlights, they are in good overall shape, but have a couple small flaws.

1. Driver headlight reflector has a small strip of chrome missing. When I had them apart I was going to paint part of the reflector, applied tape to the chrome and sure as **** the tape pulled off the chrome like it was nothing. Never had anybody notice, but it's there.

2. The same headlight in the lower left corner there is dried wax on the IN SIDE of the lens. It was not noticed until it was all sealed.

The orange upper and side reflector have been blacked out. Bezel has been painted silver. Can't remember paint code but it's the silver mist of out nissan silver. Matches pretty good...

They are expensive to ship as I've sold a couple sets on here. My prices INCLUDE shipping.

$160 for the pair as they are

$200 for the pair, I'll pull them apart and paint the bezel black, leave or remove orange reflectors whatever you perfer and seal em.

$240 color matched to your truck, re sealed.

Reguardless, yiu will receive a set of headlights with no leaks, but that chrome on the reflector will still be there. other then that they will be perfect.

PayPal only please!

See less See more
#18 ·
Not sure if these are still available, but if so, are they still DOT legal or does the mod make the blinker invis? Hard to tell from pics.

#19 ·
The reflector can be removed.

The headlights have been taken apart, and are ready to be sprayed a different color or modded the way you want.

I personally perfer the upper reflector to be removed.

I was gonna spray them black and repost them up. My last set of black headlights sold within a day so I figured I'd try that.

If you want them I can do them however you want, like I said they are all ready taken apart as of now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.