Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: Brakes and Traction Bars

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  fusionx21 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have traded my 2007 Nissan Titan in and I have some left over parts that were never installed.

Brakes - complete front and rear r1 concept eline brake rotors ( x-drill/slotted) with Hawks LTS brake pads front and rear, all are new never install. Looking to get $275.00 + shipping. I am located in Lacey, WA 98503.

Traction Bars - Rough Country, comes with everything except the flag nuts. When I order mine it was missing to begin with, I called rough country three times, trying to get replacement parts but they kept on sending different nuts not the flag nuts. You can weld the mounting bracket to the frame or try to order the flag nuts through rough country. Looking to get $160 + shipping.

I will try to post pics soon. Thanks.

#15 ·
Ok guys, nothing have been sold yet. I just finally got quotes on shipping. Holy smoke shipping is crazy.

Traction bar is running $60-$70 shipping, it weighs 35 pounds 39x5x5. Best I can do is $210 Shipped (48 States only, HI and AK will obviously be more) . -- RickW currently have first dibs on this.

Brakes are even worst. It weighs 85 pounds 14x14x14, UPS ground is $119 and FedEx ground is $109.00. I even tried to break it down into smaller packages but it doesn't save and $$$. Best I can do is $360.00 Shipped (48 States only, HI and AK will be cost more). -- mad_nigerian have first dibs on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.