Nissan Titan Forum banner

20" Moto Metal 954 wheels

5K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  butcher43366 
#1 · (Edited)
I have some Moto Metal 954's in chrome. They are 20x10 with a 6x5.5 lug pattern and -18 offset. They are in really good condition and don't have any scratches, scars, or dents. I would say a 9 out of 10 grade just because they are used. They do not come with tires. I am only selling the rims. I will include the chrome lug nuts and new chrome valve stems. I took them off a couple of days ago and replaced them with some other rims. I'm located in Las Vegas, NV 89014. If you want more pictures please text (nine5one) seven6four-1six6six

Looking to get $300 FIRM! Last try at selling them, I will consider trades also!

Attachments

See less See more
#20 ·
Hey Butch, just wondering if you have any pics of these on your truck, side view and head on?. I'm not a buyer, waaaayyyy too much to ship to Canada, but I'm curious how the -18 offset fit, and what size tires you had on at the time. If you have a few minutes.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.