FS Gounding Kit

2K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  Herc 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'll take it! PM'D you.

#6 ·
Dang.. I always wanted a premium GOUNDING kit on a truck.. not sure what it does, but fun as hell to say out loud in a crowded room!

(No worries man, Typonese is my first language on the internet)

#7 ·
Did your Titan have the hall sensor on the negative battery lead ?

#14 ·
Because offering a grounding kit on this site leads to disgrontification. Everyone knows that only a good used set of 35's for $200.00 will prevent disgrontification.

#15 ·
sorry, i used all the muffler bearings I had to stabilize the load of fresh post-holes I hauled to the local sarcasm mine last week. Those things don't weigh much but they are a ***** to stack correctly.

Hey man.. I waited till AFTER the sale to jack the thread.. us dropouts need to stick together you know.. we're outnumbered by those who got a degree and are currently unemployed.... scary folk, that demographic.

#16 ·
I know you waited, but I needed something to ***** about. I actually fall into both categories, dropout with a degree who is underemployed enrolled in graduate school. I am a rare breed. I never heard of anyone using muffler bearings to stabilize potholes, only to use in accordance to the flux capacitor, and to up their golf games (like steroids), not that I have ever, or will ever, played golf.

#22 ·
Dafuq

#23 ·
You guys obviously don't know car audio because with proper grounding kits and 1/0 gauge wiring my 3000 watt rms amp and subs will blow your wife's clothes off so keep on talking bout what you do know and that's muffler bearings and blinker fluids

#24 ·
I think you need to get a set of panty dewadders.

Now, on to what I know. Where are you putting said 3000 watt AMP that would would nee 1/0, and are you using welding wire? :nerd:

#26 ·
Jesus Christ! Thread jacked twice! What does a guy have to do prove that he in fact does have a working flux capacitor? And what is up with ZT? Did we offend or reveal his inadequacies? ST, what is a childless stay at home dad? Don't you have to be a dad to be a stay at home dad, just saying?

#27 ·
Upgrade the alternator?

That's old school, I run my 2000W generator..but am now going to upgrade that. Pure clean sine wave technology...

Oddly enough I get really sleepy when I run the generator with the windows rolled up, you'd think the noise would keep me awake. Must be too quiet, so I'll run a straight pipe on the new one...

Reactions: snave7
#32 ·
If you attach that grounding kit to one of the cans in the twelve pak box electrotransmutation levels will equalize and the beer will stay cold longer because the free electrons will align with the neutrons creating a wall of organization which prevents heat transmission from the air to the liquid using the can as a natural insulator.

#34 ·
That wasn't science! That was pure bullschit.
Now gimme a beer.
I'm thirsty over here.

#36 ·
You have to run a second battery which there's no space for or upgrade to a mech man 270 alternator. The 1/0 gauge wire doesnt fit through the voltage meter sensor so I had to strip it and heat shrink it for now. You need ofc wire and not the cca crap and it works out fine.

#38 · (Edited)
There's several of us running dual batteries and several ways to do it right depending on application. There is enough room to cram a larger alternator as well, but the installation would be a pita. Hell, I think I've figured out where to mount a second one. Not sure why a pickup cab would need that much audio power unless you're trying to use the subs to loosen the exhaust manifold bolts. If I tossed a pair of 10s on 1k the tools rattling in back would drown them out.

#39 ·
Why someone needs that much wattage I don't know. I've got 2 t3 12s under back seat in a sealed boxed currently with just a powerbase 1200 watt amp pushing em and you can't crank em all the way up and be inside the truck. And after get the vented ported box will definitely be hitting harder. And that's with Christian and country music and old rock. No rap. Guess just wants to rattle truck to death.

#40 ·
For torturing ISIS, Goat Ropers, and Old People. These high wattage amps are now to be used to replace waterboarding in some sections of the world. Oh, yeah and puppies, not to torture them, but to turn them into super mutant beasts that will protect the wolrd with their cuddly cuteness (Don;'t know how but it was on the Internet so it has to be true).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.