Nissan Titan Forum banner

CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jploski 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of used CalTrend NeoSupreme seat covers for sale. I bought them for my 2009 Titan about two years ago and only had them installed for a few months before I took them out. They have been stored in my garage since that time. They are in good condition but not great. There is one small stain that you can see in the third picture. I have never tried to clean them but there is a good chance the stain will come out. Also, the seat area of the covers shows a little wear that you can see in the second picture. The colors are black on the edges with light grey in the centers. My Titan is an XE with the front bench seat. The center seat console folds down and it is the solid one-piece console...it is not the console with the lid that opens. If you have any questions about the the configuration or the fit...please ask. The price is $60 shipped. Paypal only. Here is a link showing the same seat covers:

CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers - Best Reviews on Custom Fit Neoprene Car Seat Cover

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.