Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTT: My 2wd lift for your bilstein/stock

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Dook-E 
#1 · (Edited)
WTT: My CST/King Lift for your Bilstein Setup + Cash

Here is a little update on what is actually on the truck.

Here is it's current height setting:

The King coilovers and CST lift spindles (excuse the dirt, haven't had a wash since our last rain storm):

No spacers here good sir:

CST 1" rear blocks and u-bolts:

Bilstein 5125 series shocks for trucks slightly lifted in the rear:

First off, I'm fully aware that my UCA ball joint boots are shot. LOL

Anyway, here are ideas that i'm willing to entertain:

Option 1.) Sell/trade the entire kit:
You get: King Front Coilovers -- CST Lift Spindles, CST 1" blocks & u-bolts, CST extended brake lines -- Bilstein 5125 series shocks
I get: Bilstein 5100 Front Setup (08+ 4x4 springs) -- OEM 2wd spindles, OEM u-bolts, OEM brake lines -- Bilstein 5100 shocks + CASH

and

Option 2.) I keep the King coilovers
You get: CST Lift Spindles, CST 1" blocks & u-bolts, CST extended brake lines -- Bilstein 5125 series shocks
I get: 2wd spindles, OEM u-bolts, OEM brake lines -- Bilstein 5100 shocks + CASH

With either option the possibility of trading wheels and tires is always there, but if you don't want to do so i will just buy new SMALLER tires and we can still complete the deal. As previously mentioned, the tires are pretty worn and will need replacement soon. They are good enough to roll around on for a little while though.

The only reason I'm selling/trading this kit is so i don't have to keep buying 35" tires the rest of the time that i own it, i don't NEED to sell it. I am a fair person, but i am not looking to get ripped off. All labor on my vehicle will be performed by myself at my house (unless you are local and have lift access). I'm not looking to drive anywhere outside of Vegas or pay someone else to perform labor for me; these are costs that i am not willing to absorb as a seller.

See less See more
#4 ·
I will shoot you a PM to see what you can offer. I'm not entirely keen on paying for labor as this isn't a very difficult task to perform myself. I may even go to a scrap yard and see if I can find the stock parts and then just sell the lift kit.

#5 ·
I'm in Vegas and I would be down.

#6 ·
do it man. spindle lift with kings is awesome. theres probably a spacer on top of the kings, take that off and it'd be wicked.

#9 · (Edited)
That's going to be a tough sale.

Kings 1449 shipped from prg
Rear bilsteins 189 shipped from prg
Cst spindles with brake lines 999 shipped ebay
Rear 1" blocks with ubolts $60 shipped ebay

Then provide bilstein 5100s which are $199 shipped and 4x4 coils which are $73 plus shipping?

That would come out to $2,425. Assume they want to go to crown brand spindles with brake lines($400), all could be purchased for $2089 out the door and not have to pay an additional $272 to supply bilsteins and coils.

#13 ·
If you do sell the spindles let me know. I'll be in Vegas this weekend but then I'm leaving for a couple months.

#18 ·
Ok, so I may have just found a complete stock suspension setup for a 2wd 2015 through a friend. The shocks, spindles, and everything else should bolt up without issue right?

I think I'd rather take all of this stuff off and part it out. It's too difficult trying to coordinate swapping components so I'm just going to try and sell it outright.

#19 ·
yea it'll all work with the 2015 2wd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.