Nissan Titan Forum banner

Truck sold - multiple items for sale

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  smon 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, the time with my Titan has come to an end. Kept most of the small items so I have them up for sale. These came off a 2011 Pro4x.

Still Available -
2. Mud flaps - Black, probably 1,000 miles with them on, no mounting screws. $50 shipped

5. 08+ Nav Bezel w/ Magellan 9055 installed. I had some issues with the Magellan not starting up all the time. When I removed it, the power cord wasnt in all the way, not sure if that was the issue or not though. $215 shipped (shipping for the non-nav I bought was $60) SOLD

. Tekonsha Prodigy Primus - Used exactly 0 times. Was basically a decoration. Comes with the wiring, and the mount with screws. SOLD

3. Extended end links - You will see that they are about 5.5" - 6.5"+. I can't even remember making these...I ditched the sway bar so they were never used. SOLD

4. Lower grill insert - with hardware, not sure shipping is even worth it for this thing. $15 + shipping (I can give a quote) SOLD

6. Nissan Wireless keypad - Battery died a few months ago. I will attempt to replace, but if it doesn't work...it will go for free. Maybe someone can fix it. Putting it here until I swap the battery. SOLD

7. Boyo reverse camera - Like an idiot, while removing, I was snipping zip ties and accidentaly caught the cord. This is the slim, license plate mount, camera. Model VTL425.
The connectors and stuff are included Even the RCA to 3.5mm. Fixable? I have no idea. Looks like S-video and a separate 12v lead.
This will be free to whoever wants it, I'll even pay the shipping. But i'm throwing in a game for fun - You just have to post a pic of your truck at a Chipotle. CHIPOTLE CONFIRMED - SOLD

Pics to come in a couple hours.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'll take the keypad. Happy to pay shipping and do the battery myself if you'd rather not fool with it.

Let me know what it is to ship to 35811 via PM and I'll get you a check in the mail ASAP.

#3 · (Edited)

Somehow can't find pics of the mudflaps or grill insert

#4 ·
I'll take the keypad. Happy to pay shipping and do the battery myself if you'd rather not fool with it.

Let me know what it is to ship to 35811 via PM and I'll get you a check in the mail ASAP.
I don't mind selling it as-is. But I really would hate to sell something that doesn't work. I assume it's the battery though. I plan to put a new battery in it tonight to test it.

#5 ·
Just let me know how much you want for it shipped my way. Thanks!

#6 ·
Boo Chipotle, yay Moe's!

GLWS

#7 ·
Boo Chipotle, yay Moe's!
Get outta my thread!!! Ground beef doesn't belong near a burrito!

Haha. Thanks for the bump though...maybe someday you will see the light

#10 ·
Mud flaps are black. $50 shipped for them.

The nav bezel is just that. Only the portion that surrounds the radio. Plus the Magellan GPS goes with it. No radio or faceplate included. It should fit an 09

#13 ·
Bump. Nav bezel price drop.

#15 ·
Interested in the lower grill insert. Is it the factory insert? Shipped to 70506

#16 ·
Yep the factory plastic insert for the lower grill opening.

I am can take some pics and get you a quote tomorrow.

#17 ·
Bump! Still a couple items ready to go

#18 ·
Zum - tried to pm you back but your box is full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.