Nissan Titan Forum banner

F/S Pro-4X Flares

935 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TheHops 
#1 · (Edited)
Items have sold.

What: Crew Cab with bedside box, OEM black pro-4x flares (from a 2010 but should fit all years)
Price: $200

Not much to say here. I took them off a couple hours ago because I have some bushwackers I finished painting tonight that are going on tomorrow. Flares are in great shape. No cracks, gouges or anything. That being said, not many of the tabs survived, however you only need the tabs to mount to a Pro-4X or LE. Which already have flares. In which case, you wouldn't be looking at these! Most people break them off anyway in order to mount these flares, because there are no holes to accommodate them on other models.

See sig pic if you need a picture reference. I can post more upon request, but there's not much to see.

I would prefer local (Nashville area) since they're quite large, but I will ship at buyer's expense. If no interest by the weekend I'm putting them on craigslist as well. First $200 takes them!

#2 ·
Fwiw, I recently shipped a set of these several hundreds miles using a TV box and FedEx. It only cost $38.00 or so.

#6 ·
Replied.

#7 ·
Sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.