Nissan Titan Forum banner

stock rockford hu and gps screen navi

2K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  6"sexytitan 
#1 ·
have excellent titan le rockford 6disc deck with faceplate wood trim panel,stock navi 7"screen also may remove stock navi unit under passenger seat if somone is interetested all worked perfect,just upgraded to aftermarket double din.no idea what these go for ill get pics tonight from a 2010 150

#2 ·
Don't mean to de-rail, but what did you do for the center dash bezel? Did you get the one without the nav screen or just keep the same one with a big hole in it?

#3 ·
I got the metra double din kit and I just put a second 7" monitor in the navi hole for now it's just a second screen for back cam ect

#4 ·
see attached pics

Attachments

#5 ·
i have the navi main module thats under pas seat with navi disc ect.ill have to remove it if somone wants it,i dont think it affects anything else

Attachments

#7 ·
its all perfect,i have the stock bezel still in i added a extra screen there,i may remove n swap if price is right lol,whats stock piece look like i also have the stock sub aswell if needed

Attachments

#8 ·
Damn i have the almond interior and you have black. I guess im beat. The hood piece alone is hard to find in my color and expensive at the dealer. Here's my current setup to show you what the other dash piece looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Well at least the black would look perfect with yours I think your colour would look very odd in my all black interior LOL

#10 ·
U interested without bezel?or only with

#11 ·
Unfortunately i need the bezel. I was hoping it was the right color and included (longshot haha). And even then i probably would have just used my magellan 7" behind the opening instead of the factory stuff. Lifetime maps n traffic, speed limits, speed n red light cameras, etc that the stock stuff doesnt do. GLWS tho, you are still offering a great deal to someone in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
I don't really want to remove the basil as I will be left without one

#16 ·
Yes it definitely would be

#14 ·
I don't want to remove bezel as I'll be without ?

#15 ·
Yes it definitely would be

#22 ·
I'm not sure to be honest I didn't really want to swap out my bezel as I know the basil itself is very expensive LOL and I do have a secondary screen mounted in the basil at the moment make me an offer and we'll go from there I mean I have no issues removing that at all as it is only used as a back up camera at the moment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.