Selling my lifted 2007 no fear edition - Nissan Titan Forum
Buy/Sell Got some parts or a truck you need to sell? Make a post in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Selling my lifted 2007 no fear edition

https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6094910620.html
Hey everyone, I am selling my 2007 Nissan Titan king cab, it is a "No Fear" edition. It has 8" of lift up front and around 6" in the back on 20x12 fuel mavericks wrapped in 35x12.5x20 Arturo trail blade mts. Truck has 160k miles and runs amazing and shifts perfectly, has true dual exhaust that goes back to two dynomax bullet mufflers that are dumped down before the rear axle. The lift was put on this past summer and was powder coated a deep metallic blue. Also replaced the u joints this month with heavy duty u joints, brand new cv axles up front along with a whole bunch of goodies such as aftermarket up control arms and replaced lowered control arms. Just replaced the speakers this week as well as a pioneer touchscreen head unit. For audio, it has two amplifiers, one for all 6 door speakers and one for the two 10" sundown audio subs in a custom ported box under the back seat. Truck is in good condition with a few scratches down the side and a few other things. Does have a 50" light bar on the roof but the bar has moisture in it so I took the connections off the switch so it can't turn on, simple $150 to replace the light bar with a nice one. Oil was changed every 3-4K miles and brake pads were done less than a year ago. I bought the truck last September/October so everything has been done/replaced within the past year. It is a great truck, but looking to upgrade so that is why I'm selling it:/ also I do have the running boards if you want them, you can have them. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you, and please do no give me any low ball offers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr407432; 04-24-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Re: Selling my lifted 2007 no fear edition

Bump

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 01:47 AM

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr407432 View Post
Bump

you mean this one?

your link was broken

"more LED`s, fake lifts, and how to change a dam headlight bulb is what this place is all about, wow!... hahahahaha"

~Pale Rider~

flowmaster attached with clamps and flex pipe for epic exhuast notes...right...

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman View Post
you mean this one?

your link was broken

Yes, thank you

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Bump

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

Selling my lifted 2007 no fear edition

Bump

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Bump, price drop, obo

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 08:51 PM

Location: WESTERN (actual) Colorado.. where the mountains are.
Garage
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

If I had an extra $10K laying around, I'd be taking the crew ride on a road trip and bringing it home a little brother, Unfortunately, that's not the case. I was offered to have my HME sent off to get the 'No Fear' package installed for half price (+transportation fees) when I bought it new, Something told me to decline...but the no fear is only a 6" lift, and certainly doesn't come with DK uppers. That's a nice ride man, dunno how you'd want to part with it. The problem with posting a whole Titan for sale on Titan talk.. is we already have our Titan babies, and most of us are broke because of it. However, in this rare case, I wish I could grab it.

GLWS, man.

09 CC HME SE 4X4 FFV FORMER Mountain Oilfield Workhorse, Current daily scrap metal hauler!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Till it falls apart.........
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.......Or I do

September 2014 Titan Talk Titan of the Month

-----Hobbyist 12v mad scientist-----
The Following User Says Thank You to Lee-the-Impaler For This Useful Post:
mr407432 (04-25-2017)
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-the-Impaler View Post
If I had an extra $10K laying around, I'd be taking the crew ride on a road trip and bringing it home a little brother, Unfortunately, that's not the case. I was offered to have my HME sent off to get the 'No Fear' package installed for half price (+transportation fees) when I bought it new, Something told me to decline...but the no fear is only a 6" lift, and certainly doesn't come with DK uppers. That's a nice ride man, dunno how you'd want to part with it. The problem with posting a whole Titan for sale on Titan talk.. is we already have our Titan babies, and most of us are broke because of it. However, in this rare case, I wish I could grab it.

GLWS, man.

Unfortunately I just switched jobs and drive 40 minutes each way to work and spend about $15 a day on gas. So I just need something a little better, plus I'm only 20, need to be more financially responsible lol. I bought it as a stock no fear with the 6 inch lift and 33s, I replaced the tires and rims right away and had to replace the lift. So I put nicer and better equipment for safety reasons and make it nicer.. posted it on here not for someone on here to buy it, but to get it out there so hopefully someone knows someone near me..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top