Nissan Titan Forum banner

Borla 40944

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Pale Rider 
#1 ·
Slightly used 40944. 3" in 3" out. About 5k on muffler, scratched from install and removal, but still in good condition. Located in savannah ga area, local pickup preffered, but will ship at a negotiated price

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#3 ·
whoops! sorry guys, not sure what happened, I was certain a picture was attached in original post...I guess not.

Attachments

#8 ·
https://www.amazon.com/Borla-40944-...?ie=UTF8&qid=1493560523&sr=8-1&keywords=40944

I am not 18, and live in a densely populated area and leave for work at 330am monday-saturday...as a considerate neighboor, i went with the 400436 post long tube install along with uq reso and reso'd tip. The 40944 was fine with oem manifolds and cats, but after deleting OE exhaust components, it was just too loud for my biitch ears and would have been for the neighborhood. for those of you not following me and my mods, its a 2014 CC FFV 4x4...irrelevant for this muffler...

Reactions: gweasel77
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.