F/S Bully Dog, manifolds, mirrors, radiator, U-bolts & headlights. - Nissan Titan Forum
Buy/Sell Got some parts or a truck you need to sell? Make a post in this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-17-2017, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
F/S Bully Dog, manifolds, mirrors, radiator, U-bolts & headlights.

As the title states, I have them for sale. All this is coming off an 07 Titan with 103k miles on it. I just upgraded to UpRev, JBA's, Tow mirrors, Stillen and new headlights with LEDs. I live in Winchester Ca, willing to meet up locally. I will ship Bully Dog, mirrors and headlights, buyer pays for shipping.

***Update*** Both manifolds have cracks. I had no power loss or codes before removal. I believe all cats are still in good condition***

*Radiator never leaked or cracked, just a little dirty but fins are in pretty good condition. Hoses included, they don't have any dry rot.

*Headlights have the yellowish haze but all bulbs work. I will include brand new low, high and turn signals bulbs from the new headlights. I upgradeed to LEDs and don't need them.

Bully Dog Power Pup- SOLD
L&R stock manifolds, cats, heatshields and Bpipes w/cats and JBA gaskets- SOLD
Black non tow mirrors- SOLD
Stock Radiator-SOLD
*U-bolts-$25
Headlights-$40
Front and rear mats-$30

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4
Suspension-Sway-A-Ways, PRG UCA, Icons in the rear, Hellwig Helper Springs, RC Traction bars (not installed yet)
Performance-Stillen Radiator, Transgo Shift Kit, UpRev, Nismo CAI, JBA LT's & Cat Back, Cajun Bpipes, UltraQuiet Res, True Trac, Frozenrotors Big Brake kit, T/B Bypass, Burnout & Air Vent Mod, ScanguageII, Moto Metal 0970's(Black), Cooper ATP 275/65-20
Cosmetic- BT Mirrors, Custom Offstes 1.25" Wheel Spacers, RetroSolutions LEDs, Katzkin, WeatherTechs, GrillCraft MX srs, UWS Tool Box(Black), Remote Start Alarm, Autodimming mirror w/temp and compass display, 20% Tint all around, Pinch Weld mod, Autometer Tranny Temp Gauge(not installed yet), Harley Sticker

Wish list- IM mod, Gears, Electric Fan Conversion, Sound system, Rhino lining and Lift.

16 HD SGS-Some mods
05 HD Nightrain-Lots of mods
04 Raptor-Too many mods to list

Last edited by all torque; 06-27-2017 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Lowered prices
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-17-2017, 08:47 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: F/S Bully Dog, manifolds, mirrors, radiator & lights.

Interested in power pup

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Still for sale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4
Suspension-Sway-A-Ways, PRG UCA, Icons in the rear, Hellwig Helper Springs, RC Traction bars (not installed yet)
Performance-Stillen Radiator, Transgo Shift Kit, UpRev, Nismo CAI, JBA LT's & Cat Back, Cajun Bpipes, UltraQuiet Res, True Trac, Frozenrotors Big Brake kit, T/B Bypass, Burnout & Air Vent Mod, ScanguageII, Moto Metal 0970's(Black), Cooper ATP 275/65-20
Cosmetic- BT Mirrors, Custom Offstes 1.25" Wheel Spacers, RetroSolutions LEDs, Katzkin, WeatherTechs, GrillCraft MX srs, UWS Tool Box(Black), Remote Start Alarm, Autodimming mirror w/temp and compass display, 20% Tint all around, Pinch Weld mod, Autometer Tranny Temp Gauge(not installed yet), Harley Sticker

Wish list- IM mod, Gears, Electric Fan Conversion, Sound system, Rhino lining and Lift.

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 08:37 AM

Garage

can you check shipping for me for the headlights? zip is 54915
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-20-2017, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyantitan View Post
can you check shipping for me for the headlights? zip is 54915
Sorry for the late response, I just seen this. I will try to check tomorrow but I can't promise anything as I have to leave first thing in the morning and won't be back until late in the afternoon.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 04:48 AM Thread Starter

I did a quick check on the USPS website and you are looking at around $40-$60 for shipping. Not sure how accurate it is but it sounds a bit high.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 09:21 PM

Is the Bully Dog still for sale?
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 10:00 PM

Location: WESTERN (actual) Colorado.. where the mountains are.
Garage
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

how much for the garage door opener in pic#3? JK man, GLWS, good prices.

09 CC HME SE 4X4 FFV FORMER Mountain Oilfield Workhorse, Current daily scrap metal hauler!

Till it falls apart.........
.......Or I do

September 2014 Titan Talk Titan of the Month

-----Hobbyist 12v mad scientist-----
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 10:58 PM Thread Starter

Yes it is still for sale.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilliams254 View Post
Is the Bully Dog still for sale?
Yes it is still for sale.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-the-Impaler View Post
how much for the garage door opener in pic#3? JK man, GLWS, good prices.
Hahaha it is actually for sale but it comes with the house.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
The Following User Says Thank You to all torque For This Useful Post:
Lee-the-Impaler (05-21-2017)
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Re: F/S Bully Dog, manifolds, mirrors, radiator, U-bolts & headlights.

Just added some U-bolts that came with the Hellwig helper spring kit. I needed longer ones to fit my 1" block.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-22-2017, 09:23 AM

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by all torque View Post
Just added some U-bolts that came with the Hellwig helper spring kit. I needed longer ones to fit my 1" block.

These must be stock size then?

I just got some deavers, trying to find some longer ones. Where did you end up getting yours when you added the block?

[center]

2004 4x4 LE BIG TOW 170k
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-22-2017, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

I got mine from PRG. They came with the mini lift to accommodate the 1" block.

Black 07 CC SE 4x4

16 HD SGS-Some mods
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-22-2017, 01:54 PM

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by all torque View Post
I did a quick check on the USPS website and you are looking at around $40-$60 for shipping. Not sure how accurate it is but it sounds a bit high.

can you do $100 shipped?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top