Nissan Titan Forum banner

My Cajun/uprev review

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mattsmash 
#1 ·
Due to manifold leak I got the Cajun stage one package from Jeff an Joe tuned my truck with his expertise. The process was painless for the transaction an the quality of the headers an B pipes is 2nd to none install another story my own doing. Both were super helpful an Jeff spent 30 mins bsing with me about my options an his experience with his truck. He steered me in the right direction.

Poor Joe having to deal with me I bricked my ecu the first time trying to upload base tune I didn't turn off antivirus but he contacted uprev in Austin which is only an hour away an told them the situation after spending 3 hours troubled shooting with Me. Then I went down there an they recovered it real quick. He tuned my truck to a degree that of a dyno I would say the performance of the truck before an after is night an day if your own the fence about doing headers pipes an uprev you will be super happy you did thanks again to you both.

#4 · (Edited)
Shut up and take my money!

Lol Just kidding. I have no money. But I'm sold, definitely read enough on here to know I MUST have this done on my truck when possible. I just hope it holds off a couple of years :big_grin:

#5 ·
I've wasted a lot of money on this truck an by far it's an worthy investment if you plan on keeping it for a while wish i did this first. This was by far no waste by any means I'd do it again in a heartbeat cept not the install part but easier 2nd time around perhaps.

#6 ·
Huge thanks to Jeff and Joe. My truck is running great and sounds awesome. The header and exhaust install (I did the Cajun Stage 2) is a big chore, not for the inexperienced. If you are confident in your problem solving and mechanic skills, then the installation can be completed in your garage. The Uprev tune is superb. We had several problems to resolve and Joe went above and beyond the call of duty in tuning my truck.

#7 ·
Couldn't agree more had to pull my horse trailer this morning first time towing since install an tune. Used the tow tune Joe gave me truck pulled it like it was nothing before it would struggle a little. Also my day to day milage has increased by about 2.5 mpg hand calculated.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.