Jeff and Joe a HUGE Thank you. - Nissan Titan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2016, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Jeff and Joe a HUGE Thank you.

My 04 Titan with 200,000 miles decided to join it's brothers. From what I can read on this and other forums my exhaust manifold should have cracked many miles ago, I guess luck was with me.

The first indication was the code, Bank One efficiency, decided to replace the 02 sensor and cleared the code. Not too much later same code and could hear a very quick whoosh of air at start up. Yep cracked manifold.

Called my go to technician/muffler shop, "yes they crack all the time and it will cost over $800 per side for parts and install." So I started checking alternatives and ran across Jeff and Joe on this and other forums. Talked to Jeff, he answered a lot of questions, Ordered package one with JBA and catted pipes. Headers came quick, on his website Jeff has up to 14 days to get the bpipes to you, they were at my house in less than a week.

Now on to Joe, Joe answered a lot of questions, a lot of questions. He responded to every email I sent, even on the weekends. Great customer service.

So I just got the headers, pipes and tune installed and will have to say it's a different truck. It's not as loud as I would have thought, around town not bad, highway around 2100 rpms drone is barley there. So for now no resonator.

If you are on the fence time to get off and and go to work with these guys, you'll be happy you did!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tom Logan For This Useful Post:
bender2 (08-17-2016), honda250xtitan (08-16-2016), nightowl (08-17-2016), robstrevor (08-16-2016), seymore4 (08-17-2016), Titan 05 (08-25-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Supporting Vendor

Thanked 1,276 Times in 774 Posts
iTrader Score: 174 reviews
Re: Jeff and Joe a HUGE Thank you.

Thanks for the support we really appreciate it!

Uprev Guru for Cajun B pipes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 08:32 AM
Supporting Vendor
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

Thanked 3,914 Times in 2,389 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 138 reviews

Yes Sir! Thanks for the review and glad you like the manifold fix. How is the power by the way?

YOUR CRACKED MANIFOLD ONE STOP SHOP

-CUSTOM BPIPES
-JBA HEADERS
-JBA CATBACK
-AXLE VENT KITS
-2.5" CAJUN Y PIPES
-VIBRANT ULTRAQUIET RESONATORS
-CUSTOM TUNING "NO DYNO NEEDED"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UPREV INFO-
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

The power gain compared to stock is tremendous. Doesn't take very long to reach PSL and maybe a little past :devil. Also the MPG gain is welcomed. The truck is now getting around 17.5 with the AC running all the time. I would say that is great added value!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Logan For This Useful Post:
nightowl (08-17-2016), Titan 05 (08-25-2016)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top