Cajun B-Pipes - Nissan Titan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2016, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Cajun B-Pipes

Myself Like all others from what I have read had a 100% positive experience. From fit to finish. Outstanding. I had to bite the bullet and do the modification because of not passing emissions. I am glad I did and replaced the manifolds myself with my 13 yo son. The posts really helped and both Joe and Jeff helped with any questions. I am very glad I did this. My truck with 160K feels better than when I bought it new.

Thanks again
04whtLE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 04whtLE For This Useful Post:
nightowl (10-27-2016), seymore4 (10-24-2016), TitanBlue (10-25-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 04:49 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Re: Cajun B-Pipes

in layman's terms what do B pipes do?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 05:07 AM
Premium User

Thanked 10,505 Times in 6,566 Posts
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

They go between the A and C pipes...

In reality, however, they connect between the headers and the catback system. Some have cats in them if you need to pass sniffer emissions tests in your state. Others just run them catless for more power and more noise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AKA: Cheap Whore™- IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

Pit Crew Chief

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity...
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbeauty For This Useful Post:
nightowl (10-27-2016)
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 10:09 AM

@bigbuckdown76 When you put LT headers on you remove 2 cats on the Titan (which from my understanding is why the stock headers crack) and the stock b-pipe which goes between the header and your resonator doesn't fit. Cajun catted b-pipes fix this by providing a high quality fit and cat to get you going. I've had a great experience with Cajun (long tubes, heavy metal catted b-pipes, uprev at 7,400' above sea level and it's pretty great going 75/80 no sweat up the hill)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chaco For This Useful Post:
nightowl (10-27-2016), seymore4 (10-27-2016)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2016, 02:38 PM
Supporting Vendor
Nissan Titan Status - Premium Member

Thanked 3,899 Times in 2,380 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 138 reviews

The Cajun Stage 1 or 2 package is the best fix out there for the manifold issue on these trucks. The bpipes become the primary cats when Lt headers are installed.

YOUR CRACKED MANIFOLD ONE STOP SHOP

-CUSTOM BPIPES
-JBA HEADERS
-JBA CATBACK
-AXLE VENT KITS
-2.5" CAJUN Y PIPES
-VIBRANT ULTRAQUIET RESONATORS
-CUSTOM TUNING "NO DYNO NEEDED"

UPREV INFO-
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 09:43 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Hey guys can i get a link to the thread on how to do this? Also can I get a breakdown of all parts and cost then possible labor time and cost. I need a new system from the Crap Manifolds to the tail and want this setup. Thanks in advance.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 10:58 AM

http://www.titantalk.com/#/forumsite...s/88662?page=1 heres the how to I used when I did mine. But to get installed at a shop I've read 500 to 1000 to have it done. Cajun will set you up with the headers an b-pipes seymore for the tuning this aspect is easy. I did mine myself alone was a total PITA but oh so worth it. I suggest if your not in a rush to do it an decent knowledge of turning wreches get a buddy a 30 pack cold beer an pizza do it over a weekend. First time you start it even with stock catback is one of the most rewarding feelings even better after its dialed in traction control off an floor boarded.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Titan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jump to top