Nissan Titan Forum banner

Edmonton thread..

8K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  studer 
#1 ·
I saw a few of you from Edmonton. I thought I may as well start a new thread. Possibly so you can post things you have for sale, requests.. etc.

#15 ·
Hey guys I know I put out a feeler but I'm looking to sell my Bully dog gt
It comes with the cables and window Mount, the mount has double sided tape on it because I had it mounted in one of the triangle dash pieces to the left of my steering wheel.
In looking for 300 obo, just thought I would post local before I opened it up to the rest of Titan talk.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#19 ·
Hey guys,

In a couple weeks when my new parts arrive I will be selling a pair of spec-D LED tail lights and projector headlights. They are in good condition. I'm upgrading the fronts to some higher end custom CCFLs and for the rear I am going to black out my stockers. Anyway Ill have pictures on Kijiji and can put some up here if anyone is interested. Ill be asking $120 for the headlights and $100 for the tail lights.

#21 · (Edited)
The tails are clear. Look up a set of spec-D tail lights will clear lenses. They are super bright and nice. I would keep them but like I said Im going to used my blacked out originals. I would hate to black out a nice set of LEDs. here is a link 04-11 NISSAN TITAN LED TAIL LIGHTS - BLACK

#24 ·
Sounds good. PM me your number and I will text you pics and let you know when I can meet. It will probably be later next week if that works because I am super busy with final exams at University starting tomorrow.

#26 ·
Any locals find a good deal on the 5100's? I'm looking for a full set
Cheers

#28 ·
I got 5100s and 5125s for rear from PRGproducts. Shipping was slow...about 3weeks. I forget what I paid exactly.

#29 · (Edited)
Nice just ordered from Bc, good price, where did you get the 14mm conversion from?
Do you even so need this?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#30 ·
If anyone is interested I am selling a dual 12" ported sub box for $50.

Attachments