Nissan Titan Forum banner

What Halo headlights would you recommend???

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Paskell 
#1 ·
I just recently starting thinking about buying some halo headlights for my Titan. My truck is a 2014 Pro-4X in Galaxy Black, so I have been considering these: Anzo® 111178 - Nissan Titan 2014 Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs

I really want the headlamps in black to match my truck.

The Anzo® - Black CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDs however have numerous reviews with guys complaining of moisture buildup inside the lens. I live in New Mexico, a relatively dry climate. But like everywhere else we get our rain and snow and I don't want to take the chance of this happening to me after spending so much on the lights.

Has anyone purchased halo lights before by any manufacture? And if so do you like your lights? Would you recommend them?

Any recommendations on LED taillights would be appreciated too. Thanks!

#2 ·
I have CCFL projector headlights. They blow. Light output even with HID bulbs is garbage.

Retrofitted stock headlights or retrofitted depots are the best way to go. Pricey but well worth it.

#3 ·
You will probably be advised to retrofit your current headlights by most of the members here. There are plenty of forums regarding this subject. Pro Tuning Lab is one company I was looking at before I decided - rather evil-titan talked me into - to retrofit my own. He will probably chime in. I believe PaPro4x has a set of Spyders that have the halo but he doesn't talk highly of them from what I have seen in the past. theretrofitsource.com is a great place to start if you go that route. Personally, I am going to buy an extra set of headlights to attempt the retrofit because my T is a DD.

#4 ·
Thanks for the replys. I found numerous threads regarding halo lights and almost every single one had complaints. A lot of people were recommending the headlight mod, which I may try some day. Glad I checked into these lights before wasting several hundred dollars.

#6 ·
That is really good to know. I am glad evil talked me into retrofitting. Thank you for the heads up Fillmoreracing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.