Nissan Titan Forum banner

help wiring 50 inch led light bar

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  ChadMK4 
#1 · (Edited)
Any suggestions on how to run the wires for the led light bar from the roof and hood to interior. Also where did you mount the switch? What switch did you use?

#2 ·
through the grommet for the hood release cable. OTRATTW sells switches that will pop in to a blank

#4 ·
Hood release grommet

Switches off ebay

#6 ·
from the roof, run it down the windshield behind the piece of rubber, you'll only see a small piece of wire from the light itself going into the windshield (it wont leak, its actually sealed and that piece of rubber just covers the gap) from there you can run it right under the pastic piece where the windshield wipers are, straight across to the battery and into the cab... im very OCD when it comes to neatness and wiring, i have a shop where i build hotrods... i look at some of the posts on here and what some of these guys do and some of them turn their trucks into real hack jobs with cutting things, and running wires where they dont belong and what kills me is they think it looks great! dont be that guy!! do it once and do it right

#13 ·
I plugged a bad lighter unit into my lighter socket ( the left one), now my lighter socket on the left dont work, but the one on the right does. also when i lock my truck the horn dont sound off when activating the alarm. Does anyone know what the problem might be. I checked the fuse and it looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.