Nissan Titan Forum banner

Tampa Titans: Calling all Cent. FL Titans!

27K views 393 replies 44 participants last post by  beachside321 
#1 ·
What's up everyone? I'm pretty new here, but have seen a few members are located in the central Florida area. I am sure we could get enough Titans together for a decent sized meet in Tampa, which isn't too far for you Orlando guys either.

The bar that I work at loves these sort of events. It's a nice place on the water downtown, check out The Sail Pavilion on facebook or google it. The parking lot is big, well lit, on the water... all good things for a nice photo shoot. I'm sure I could have an area marked off for us to set up.

If I can get enough people interested I will set something up for a Friday night in the near future. Let me know if you are down!

Reactions: gweasel77
#2 ·
Morning bump

#5 ·
Sent out the email to the bosses today to see what dates will work.

#7 ·
If it's a Friday between the 11th and November 3rd I'll show up. I won't have my truck since I'll be traveling in the area for business, but eventually I'll be relocated here.

#8 ·
Will most likely be in that time frame

#10 ·
Bump for the night

#15 ·
Appreciate your service brother. I'm hoping with a good turnout this could become a regular thing.

#12 ·
Sounds cool. I'm in

#14 ·
There are SOOO many titans in central FL. For the few nissan sells compared to the big 3 we sure have lot of Titans. There is no reason we shouldnt be able to have a big turnout

#16 ·
I'm interested!

#18 ·
I'm waiting on my promotions manager to give me a date. We are part of the convention center, so we have to work around whatever events they have planned. I should know more by the end of the week.

#19 ·
Friday bump...

#21 ·
Ahhh, did anyone else notice that Oktoberfest is going on at the pavilion on the 20th? From 1-6pm. Hint hint......

#22 ·
Talked to my manager yesterday. There isn't really a way we can reserve the parking lot without paying for it, however there is nothing stopping me from asking people nicely to park somewhere else, lol. I will find out today what dates will work.

#25 ·
What's up everyone, this thread kinda got buried as I tried to get more info on dates that would work. Here's the latest I've got:

The bar is part of the convention center, who controls the parking lot. Conventions that come into town can pay to reserve the lot. For the remaining weekends in October, the parking lot has been reserved every day. I don't have any info for November. They basically weren't interested in my plans because I didn't want to pay to reserve the lot.

I still think that the Central Florida area deserves a meet... anyone have any ideas of a place who could host us?

#26 ·
What do you guys know about Whiskey Joe's on rt 60? I've passed it a few times when i stayed in Clearwater one trip. Looks like they have a huge parking lot. Plus, it seems to be a restaurant/bar as well. I would vote for the weekend of the 27th regardless of where people decide. I'm in a rental anyway. :)

#27 ·
How about Hooters on 60 (Gulf to Bay) right before the Courtney Cambell Causeway across Tampa Bay!

"idhitit2:

Its the OG Hooters!!! First one EVER in the world & they just got done renovating it! :redblob":redblob"

...PS WTH is up with the "Report this Image" crap on all our sigs????

#28 · (Edited)
Forgot about this place... and I bought my T right down the street from there haha. I think this would be a good spot! And if we wanted, the guys on this side of the bay could meet up at Whiskey Joe's on our way over like Tights24 suggested. It would be BA to roll into Hooters a few Titans deep.

What does everyone think about Friday the 26th?

#29 ·
We need to call the manager of Hooters first & see if they would be willing to accommodate us once we figure out how many people/Titans are going to show?

I'M DOWN THOUGH!!!! :hat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.