Nissan Titan Forum banner

my buddy saw the new titan!!

38K views 138 replies 60 participants last post by  Geoff Lawson 
#1 ·
I have a friend that works for Nissan and he is at some convention where he got to see the new titan this morning. He is really excited about it. Unfortunately he could not get a picture. He said it looks to him like a mix of the ford platinum and the dodge ram but looks really good. He didn't get a long look at the inside but said it is awesome also. They are going to release it in the summer of 2015 as a 2016 model. I wish I had more information but thats all I could get from him right now. If I hear anything else I will let you guys know. I can't wait for this thing to hit the dealers!!!

#2 ·
Nice! Glad to hear Nissan is actually progressing the titan!

#4 ·
RIGHT?!?
I want pics now hah

#5 ·
I know guys. The first question I asked is where is my pic!!?? He tried to be sneaky but they saw his phone and made him put it away. This is the only guy I will buy from and have known him for a while now so I trust what he says. I have been bugging him forever about the new titan so as soon as he saw it he texted me as soon as he could. If he has an opportunity to get some pics I guarantee he will get them.

#7 ·
thats the atlas. ford. the new f150.

#9 ·
I love how the guy deleted his post completely, making me quote myself.:ftard:

#13 ·
haha no worries, i talk to myself anyways:lol::lol:

#14 ·
I have seen the new titan in my dreams and it is pretty badass. I have a real good idea what to expect. Think of the 1989 Nissan 4DSC. Kind of like that. Bulletproof power train and everything else in the package to back it up.

sent from the autocrash app.

#24 ·
Ok..dont bombarde me with questions but..i designed the new Titan. Because I bought one of the first ones they wanted to know what I wanted in the next generation. I gave them a long list, including 350+ hp , 450+ tq and I actually gave them a sketch of what would look best. I can tell you it will be great! No need to wait a couple years...the next generation is well thought out and will blow your socks off. Just start saving your money because to be the best won't be cheap!

#25 ·
yeah, and I also won the lottery last year.:fktardxpl

#27 ·
if it looks like sh1t they won't feel dumb for not paying you sh1t!!!!

#29 ·
#32 ·
i'll take a roush raptor, a gmc denali duramax and a eco boost on a pro comp stage 2 lift with 20" pro comp wheels.

#43 ·
Ask him to sketch it for us or hire one of those guys that you describe something to and he draws on paper. I'll chip in 20 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.