Nissan
Model
Titan
Color
Alert Red
Packages
Haul *** package
History
My name is Jeff Nash of Shreveport, Louisiana and proud owner of Cajun Bpipes LLC. My Titan is a 2005 2wd flex fuel with a touch over 140K miles on it. My Titan has been rock solid with just a few of the growing pain issues the early year Titans had- brake judder, cracked manifolds, leaky axle seals and the leaky a/c vent tube. All these issues have been fixed with far superior parts and I'm proud to say the truck is the best I have ever owned. I use my Titan as a daily driver and to pull my camper and Skeeter bass boat which is does a outstanding job. I had the cracked manifolds at 90K miles and decided to go the header route due to the poor quality of the oem manifolds and high risk of a second failure . The aftermarket bpipes where very expensive at the time over $500 a set from the two companies making them. I decided to build my own set and made a post on this forum with some pics and started getting a few pm's. The rest is history as Cajun Bpipes LLC was born. This has been a great forum and the guys and gals on here have been very supportive to me and Cajun. I appreciate each and every one of you and want to say thanks from the Cajun team.
2005 Nissan Titan (Alert Red)

Modifications

Drivetrain
Stillen Longtubes
AirRaid MXP cai
Reaper IAT
2007 intake manifold
Stillen/CSF radiator
LongTru Kool SR4588 external tranny cooler with radiator bypass
J19K Uprev tuned with BDGT monitoring
Uprev line pressure mod
Cajun 2.5" resonated bpipes
Cajun Catback with Borla 40944 muffler
Ultraquiet resonator
TruTrack
Transgo shift kit
Interior
Nissan factory neoprene seat covers in the front and a set of matching GT neoprene covers in the rear.
Exterior
Just a stock sleeper with nothing fancy. Stainless Bull Bar and nerf bars only.
Audio
Stock with add on factory satellite radio...
Bulldog Security remote start
Wheel and Tire
Stock with General Grabber tires on the corners
17x11.5 M&H Racemasters for the track

Gallery

Comments

There are no comments to display.