Natedoggsr71 Natedoggsr71 is offline
- About Natedoggsr71
- 2005 Nissan Titan SE (The first Titan with a Clutch Posi)
- Bilstein 5100s, Maxtrac 4in Spindle Lift, Deaver C-10, 3in Block, Flowmaster, Yukon Duragrip, CBDB.
- Yes I'm pretty young, no its not daddy's truck. I work to pay for my things when I'm not busting my butt in school. My plans for the future is to go to college at New Mexico Tech. I want to get into either Petroleum or Mechanical engineering.
- New Mexico
- School, Camping, Hunting, Work, out doors kind of things. Also giving my dad crap for driving a 6 leaker powerstroke. But it's pretty darn reliable for a 6.0
- I contract with banks and do house inspections on vacant homes.
- Performance: Airbox mod, BullyDog Gt, Flowmaster Exhaust System, Yukon DuraGrip Posi. Suspension: Maxtrac Spindles, PRG 2in Spacer, Bilstein 5100's, CST CBDB, 3in Block, Deaver C-10. Wheels and Tires: Fuel Rims with Federal Couragia 35x12.50R20. Interior: Stock. Wish list: New UCA's, Fender Flares, Possibly a System, 3.73 Gears, New seat covers, a Road Rhino DIY bumper, some Amp Steps.
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 5
- Albums Created by Natedoggsr71
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 03-22-2014 06:13 AM
- Visitor Messages for Natedoggsr71
- Last Activity: 05-16-2014 10:58 PM
- Join Date: 10-16-2011
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|