Nissan Titan Forum banner

Oklahoma Titans? Where yall at?

283K views 4K replies 99 participants last post by  TEX=TTN 
#1 ·
I'm west of Tulsa. Where's everyone else from?

#925 ·
Lol pops! So who's down to help with my spindle lift!?? Any takers?? Pops apparently does lifts...so everyone said. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone 4.7 using El Autoguide. :)

#927 ·
Wheel bearing press?? For????? I'm lost!

#949 ·
Y'all need to come out to "my bar" and throw some darts some time. And if you're ever interested in throwing in a weekly league, let me know too. I'm in a Tuesday night Cricket league and a Thursday night 501 league. 501 is finished in mid April, Cricket in early May...so there should be new leagues firing up around that time.

#956 ·
Hey,

New owner of a 2012 Titan Pro-4X, picked it up today. Once it is broken in I will hope to do a little off roading with y'all here in OKC.

#958 ·
I may do a little off the beaten path work tomorrow...

I am in moore.

Pics to come... at work so I cant get them now.

#961 ·
Ha, I do plan on some mods, however my real toy is my 04 GTO... thats a fairly needy money pit so I hope the truck doesn't get the same mod appetite.

#991 ·
I'm headed over duff man! Check the place out of course. No darts with me. But I'm down for a beer or two.

#967 ·
I'll be out there tonight from 7:30 to 10:30 for 501 league, if you're in the area stop in and grab a beer and check the place out. They've also got a big wooded area out back that would be a great place for a Titan meet in the spring/summer for some bonfire action

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.