Nissan Titan Forum banner

Oklahoma Titans? Where yall at?

283K views 4K replies 99 participants last post by  TEX=TTN 
#1 ·
I'm west of Tulsa. Where's everyone else from?

#3,204 ·
Dang becksters! All kinds of accidents here in Moore. All female drivers! Tell u guys something?...??? Haha.

Sent from my REAL iPhone 7 given to me before uncle Stevie died using El Autoguide 10.6 :)

#3,208 ·
Mspaint here we go, code style. :)

He always said "dammmmmnnnn Becky, you gotta put that in the addddd next time, cause whorehey wanna see some titties!!!!!!!

Then I started replying with dannnng beckster........

Guess ur in the wrong bubble on google+. Lmao

Sent from Goree's Autoguide iPhone app

#3,213 ·
Hey guys! Just rolled the 214k line and somethings wrong with my alternator. Anyone know how to get it out? Doesn't really look like it has much wiggle room...I don't wanna pay a dealer $500 to do it when I can do it. Also does anyone have a copy of the service manual they can send me? been searching around trying to find a free one and can't...gotta love long weekends!

#3,217 ·
Yeah man! I appreciate it guys! Apparently my battery is bad! Im going to get one today so I can get my alternator checked. It's been a long week already...

On a different note, I'm wanting to redo my exhaust, thinking about going magna flow/cherry bomb for a muffler then just dumping it into a big tip I found for just under $40. What do you guys think?

#3,219 ·
3.00 bullet to 4.00-4.50 resonated tip and that's all I'm going to say about that... :eyebrow:

#3,222 ·
There's a place on NW 10th and Council that hardly ever has many customers just because of where it is. Breakfast is f*ing awesome. It's a Vietnamese restaurant called Baluu, but they've got Vietnamese, Chinese, American, they'll cook ya just about anything. Plenty of parking, plenty of seating, and damn good bacon

#3,228 ·
Back?? I never left...:hat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.