Nissan Titan Forum banner

Oklahoma Titans? Where yall at?

283K views 4K replies 99 participants last post by  TEX=TTN 
#1 ·
I'm west of Tulsa. Where's everyone else from?

#1,911 ·
It is Impossible to run anything smaller than a 17' rim. And those are certain years of titans(04-07). 08+ smallest running wheel has to be a 18' rim. If it was that easy to run 15's mike I'd have 37's on 15's by now son. Lol. And the tires would cost next to nothing to accommodate that.

Sent from my iPhone 4.7 using El Autoguide. :)

#1,912 ·
On another note whos T is this? Got a obx sticker on back. Here in Moore. There's all kinda of titans out right now on 19th st. Just saw a blizzard white Titan lowered with double scoop hood kinda looks like 08blizZ! Is that guy still around??

Sent from my iPhone 4.7 using El Autoguide. :)

Attachments

#1,919 ·
It probably was 08blizz. He doesn't come on here much anymore though.

Any of you guys drive a black Pro-4X with XD rims on it? It had a pro-comp sticker on the back window. If so, I saw you going to Chedders on 29th today.

Nice looking truck!

#1,927 ·
I had my trailblazer broken into awhile back while I was at the movies. kid punched in the window to unlock it. He took all my cds. But missed the $300 ski coats he had to move to get to them. and the $100 in video games in the back seat...I hope your T is okay man! I'm in love with it! I'm just glad you and your wife didn't get hurt.

#1,928 ·
blacked out my taillights this weekend!

#1,931 ·
She said the only thing missing are my cds.... wtf. And everything in the center console was thrown in the floor. Stupid kids

Trucks fine. Idk how the idiot missed the bdgt, police radar, and the **** ton of road hazard and survival gear in the back seat, though he was nice enough to leave my wifes cds.

Sent From DroidX Using Awesomeness

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.